Not The Planet, The God

Fowl Manor

         Butler was feeling extremely tired. Even though they had kidnapped him not too long ago, they kept giving him some injection and he always felt weak after that. The monsters at the moment, were in the wine cellar chugging what they thought was wine. In fact, it was... um, Mulch's recyclings. And the fact that they were drinking that gave Butler no little satisfaction. He cracked a smile through his daze at the memory of the pungent, insulting dwarf. But what really annoyed Butler was that he could not escape the chains that bound him. And he was supposed to be son of the war god.

" You do know that's offensive right?" asked a voice. Looking around, Butler somehow was not surprised to see a man in camouflage gear, one often used in battles. There was only one man who this could be. 

"Mars."  croaked Butler.

" That's right son. I don't have much time. I have to tell you something important."

" That's all fine, but can you remove these blasted restraints. It's getting a little hard to breathe. Or is there anything you can do to make by breathing easier?" asked Butler voice filled with sarcasm.

" I get it son. You are angry with me. Understandable, I suppose. But I cannot help. Not now. Strict orders from Jupiter. I am not supposed to interfere much. But know this, my son, I am proud of what you have done. You have fought with courage and only when necessary. Two things I admire the most."

Butler sighed. " Fine. What is the message."

Mars frowned. " Usually I am not cryptic, but again, I am not the one calling the shots. SO I can only give you this : Restrain him."

Butler was confused. " Restrain him? Who? When?"

Mars began to glow. " You will know when the time is right, son. I must leave. You will soon be free. Avert your eyes."

Butler did as he was told and when he looked back Mars was gone.

Butler sighed again and looked unhappily at the fireplace. And he was more than surprised when Artemis and Percy stumbled out of it, clutching each other.