Morpheus

Another monster hit the Salvatore school and Hope fell down on the floor after she killed it or so she thought.

Now she is in bed with a concussion and the super squad was by her side.

They heard moaning sounds coming from  the tribrid and Landon quickly moved over to the bed but Lizzie pushed him off.

"Hope your fine, your here at the Salvatore" she said and Hope opend her eyes and quickly sat up.

The tribrid noticed her friends looking at her worried but she missed someone who is not in the room with them.

"Josie.. w..where is Josie" she asked the blond who was worried about her.

"Hey.. calm down.. she is fine.. she is resting in our room. How are you?" She asked.

Hope looked around. She noticed that Landon was too close for her own liking.

"Why are you trying to get closer to me?" She asked him with a skeptical look.

"Um.. I.. I" he was stuttering.

"Don't try anything.. my girlfriend will burn you if you do" she said and everyone was speachless. For what the gang knew Hope Mikaelson does not have a girlfriend.

"Who is your girlfriend again?" Kaleb asked her and she just smiled.

"Josie Saltzman of course" she said happily.

Everyone was looking at each other not know what to say. The blond got up.

"I'm gonna go check on Josie but we be back in an hour. You need to rest before you go see Josie. Okey" she said to Hope who just frawn.

"Fine, but if your not here in an hour I will leave" she said and everyone left her room.

On the way to the other side of the school the group was shocked.

"What the hell was that" Kaleb said.

"I have no idea but I think she lost her mind. I mean Hope thinks she is dating Josie" Mg said.

"Let's just see how Josie is feeling and then we will figure things out" Lizzie said and they walked in to her room finding Penelope and Josie arguing.

"What are you doing here Satan, leave my sister alone" she said angry.

Josie looked at her sister with a irritated look.

"LEAVE PENELOPE OR ELSE I WILL HAVE HOPE MAKE CHICK FILE OUT OF YOU" she shouted and was now angry that the lights started to flicker.

Penelope ran out of the room with tears in her eyes.

Once the witch was gone Josie got up and was about to leave but Lizzie stopped her.

"Josie where are you going?" She asked.

"To see my girlfriend, is she awake?" She asked.

"Yes.. yes she is" Lizzie said and Josie smiled.

The brunette quickly got out of her room and walked fast to the tribrids room only to be met by a boy who is an inch or two taller then her.

"Where are you going?" He asked her.

"Who are you?" She asked the guy.

Before he could answer someone interrupted him.

"Hey you creep leave my girlfriend alone" they both turned around to be met by the very angry tribrid.

"Hopey" the brunette said and was pulled towards the girl.

"Are you okey my love" the red head asked her and Josie just snuggle herself closer to the girl.