The Attack

Nicole and Josie had been home for 3 weeks now and so much had been happening.

First Ralf's ex girlfriend came back from the dead and then Landon stole the knife that belonged to the Salvatore brothers. He was the main  reason why Malivore wanted him, he is the son of Malivore and the vessel that he needs to become human.

Josie and Mg had the smaller kids in their upper quarter to keep them safe. The room was a safe place from every monster that would pass them.

Every week there was always a new monster to defeat and for Hope she was seriously considering to giving Malivore what he wanted and just to keep her family safe from monsters.

"Hope you can't seriously consider giving Malivore what he wants" Raf said pissing him off.

"Why not? He is the reason why the monsters showes up every week. You know how exhausting that is" she said and everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"You are just pissed because.." he started.

"Because of what Ralf? He refuse to understand that I am not available and that I will never be into him. He refuse to understand that I have my own family with the love of my life he refuse to stop badgering the mother of my child and talking shit about her to anyone what would listen to his stupid reasons. So tell me Ralf why would I care for someone who constantly bashing the love of my life" she yelles out making him flinch.

Landon stood there by the door and looked at her. Hurt was visible in his eyes but she didin't care. He knew what she said was true. Even after she had warned him about talking shit about Josie he continues, he was jealous that she got what he wanted. His jealousy was making him see red all the time. He wanted her but she never felt the same.

Hope looked at him and so did Ralf. She didin't care about his feelings for her. She already found the love of her life and they have a family together and she just wants them safe.

"Hey Landon.." Ralf started but the boy shook his head.

"No.. it's fine Ralf. Everything she said is true. Why would she care for someone who keeps on talking shit about her soulmate and loving her from afar when she clearly have stated that she is not interested" he said.

"I can't help feeling jealous all the time when I see them together or see how happy she is with Josie. It's true that I tried to hurt her before she got pregnant, I just don't understand why she would be with someone who would cheat on her and get pregnant with someone else is baby" he said.

"Hey.. watch it" she shouted.

He looked at her with sadness.

"My mate never cheated on me and our daughter is mine. You may be new to all this supernatural world but that does not give you the right to speak ill of my mate. I know you don't understand how I got her pregnant but it's just that way it is. I am a tribrid and I can do so much more then anyone knew or knows about myself. I know for a fact that she is my biological daughter so you better stop with your bullshit before I kill you myself" she spat out making him flinch.

"You need to understand that in the supernatural world everything is possible. Hope is right, she is a tribrid and she has the ability to make her soulmate pregnant and create their own family. For what we know she is the only kind who can get other females pregnant. I think that Morpheus failed to mention that she can reproduce so that her kind won't be extinct, maybe she is ment to get her partner pregnat so that her kind can live on and keep the balance between good and bad" Mg said and everyone looked at him.

"And maybe that's why they are so afraid of Hope and Josie because they can continue the legacy of the tribrid alive. Everyone knows that the tribrid is the most powerful being in the world but what if a siphoner and the tribrid are ment to be stronger together. We all have witness how powerful Josie can be when she is pissed and not even Hope can fight against her" Lizzie said.