Family Trip

"So are we really gonna do this now? I mean you girls still have time to do it so why not just wait?" Josette asked.

"Because whatever happen I want to be sure that we get back and I want to live my life forever with my soulmate and daughter. I don't want to turn old alone knowing that they will always stay younger then me and they will feel the emptiness for as long as they live" Josie said to her mother.

Lizzie felt sad and irritated and she didin't want her sister to do it without her. She understood why she wanted to do it but she did not like the idea of one of them being mortal.

"If you are going to do it then I want to do the same" she said and both her mother and sister was without words.

"You are my twin Josie and I hate the idea of you being imortal when I can easily die whenever. I don't want that. It has always been you and me and I want that to stay that way" the blond said and stared at her sister and mother.

Kai and Hope had been very quiet about this topic. They knew that the twins would never separate from each other.

Hope wish that the twins would atleast have a few more years as mortal ones but the time in them as been cut short and they all know that they could die at any moment.

"So we be drinking Hope's blood once a day" she heard Lizzie say.

"I don't like the idea but I do understand and it is your decision" their mother said.

Josie looked over at her lover and uncel who have been very quiet about this.

"Hope" she got her attention. The tribrid looked at her way and gave her a sad smile.

"Please" Josie begged.

"It's your decision and I respect that but it does not mean that I have to like it. I want you both to live like mortals but as they force our hand I do understand you" she said and Lizzie understood what she ment.

"We are doing this for our family as well" the blond said.

"Your mother will be the only mortal one in your family left" she said back and this hit the twins harder then they thought.

"We know but we made our decision and whatever happens mom I hope you understand that this has nothing to do with us not wanting to be humans but for our family" Josie said and their mom smiled.

"Of course I know. I just wish there was a different option, I wanted to see my girls grow and have their own family, get married and live a life away from all this" she said with tears in her eyes.

The twins and Kai held their mother and understood the life she wanted them to have.

As the days went the twins started to take a shot of Hope's blood everyday. They where weary over everything that was happening and the danger that was lurking around them.

Hope had been very careful around people everytime they went into town and Freya was looking for the same spell their mother used on them when they became imortal. Hope wanted to give that choice to Josette, she knew that the twins would love to have their mother with them and so would her daughter.

"So did you find the spell that grandma used?" She asked her aunt.

"No, not yet I need to go to New Orleans or England to look over the books there. Shw has tones of spell books at those places" she told her niece.

"Then maybe we should take a family vacation to London and just hang out while you look for the books" Hope suggested.

Freya thought that the idea was great and she told that to Josette who also thought it was a great idea.