The Gemini Curse

As he stood there watching the life of Hope and Josie play out he was happy to see that they got away from the death that his cousin Thanatos had made sure that they would die but they survived.

"Well looks like this pair survived the first attack. Maybe we should upper the bet. If they get married before the next two attacks I will stop and let them live their happy life together" he said with a smile.

"Just two attacks? What are you planning?" He asked his cousin.

"Oh.. you know the greatest betrayal of all that can brake any friendship or relationship. I have big plans for the Phoenix. He is so blinded with hate that he does not care who he hurts" he said and Morpheus nodded.

"They will get married before the second attack so you know, their love is bigger then any former version of them" he said and Thanatos laugh as he walked out if the room.

"I have to warn them about this" he mutters to himself.

The aftermath of the school attack was exhausting. Hope and Josie haven't had a decent sleep since Nicole had to save her mother from dying.

The little girl did not like it when she was away from her parents. So Hope and Josie had to attend their daughters need to be with her until she understood that they where not going anywhere.

"Lizzie and the guys are bringing all the assignments that needs to be done. Hope what if she is scared for life" the brunette says as she stares at her sleeping princess.

"She will be fine Jo, yes being attacked is scary for her age but she will know that we will always come back" the red head said and kissed her.

Josie knew it's true but still she worried because her girlfriend and daughter are tribrids and they will live forever and she will die because she is partly human.

"I don't have forever" she whispers" not noticing that Hope had heard what she said.

Hope stared at her while Josie walked out to their bedroom and started to pick up the things from the floor.

She knew that the brunette was right. Josie is just a witch and she will die eventually while she and their daughter will live on forever.

Hope walked over to her girlfriend and put her arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder.

"We cross that path when we get there. Right now I want you to enjoy the time we have with each other and make memories that will last with our beautiful daughter" she said in a soft voice and Josie sigh.

"I love you and our little girl, I just needed to be reminded about what I have right now" she said.

Josette knew she have to let the girls know about the merge but before she did she wanted to know their options.

She had to contact her brother who had hide away from the other witches who wanted him dead. For the past 13 years he had been living far away from his beloved sister who he miss so much but did sent her post cards from time to time to let her know where he was.

Josette had asked Bonnie for her help to contact her brother so now they where in Bonnie's office.

"Do you have the last post card he sent?" She asked.

"Yeah" and she put the card on the middle of the floor and they both chanted a spell and the card quickly vanished.

"I hope he gets it wherever he is" she said and the the two adults talked about her choices and the outcome of what the girls would react.

Later that night Josette had requested to see her daughter and Hope to be present when she talked to them.

As the girls talked Bonnie decided to occupie the little princess. She was nervous and the girls could feel it.

"Mom what's wrong?" Lizzie asked her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous and" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I have been keeping something from you two and before you get mad please try to understand that this has not been easy for me and I wanted to tell you this a long time ago but I never have the courage to do so until Nicole was born and I know I had to tell you" she said and both twins nodded their heads letting their mother know that they where okey.

"So why am I here?" Hope asked and Josette smiled at her.

"because you are their anchor and you have always been the one who could keep them calm even if they wouldn't say it you are" Josie and Lizzie took the tribrids hands in theirs.

"In our coven there is a curse for the coven leaders children. I had to go through it with your uncel Kai but we manage to escape that" she started.

"When coven leaders are to be pointed the twins have to go through a merge when we turn 22. Meaning when we merge we take over the life of our twin and all the powers and we become stronger. One become stronger then the other and the other dies" she said and looks at her girls.

"Meaning the strong one kills the weaker one" Hope said and they come to realize what their mother had just told them.

Lizzie was angry and stood up.

"What the hell is that for a shitty life. Who the hell cursed us" she almost yelles making Nicole jump and made a noise.

Josie walked over to pick her daughter up and held her tight. The though of not seeing her daughter grow up brakes her heart.

"You said you knew how to cheat the curse, how?" Hope asked. She did not like it when fate tries to butt in her life and take away another person she loves.

"Kai became a vampire, he is a heretic now. Half vampire and half witch. That's how we cheated death and I took over the coven. When he turned the girls was just 4 years old but before that I had given up my powers and lived my life away from the coven because they wanted me to take over but I did not want to. I met their father and we fell in love and I had them" she said and looked away.

"He did protect them when the coven found out I was alive and they tried to kill me and the girls. I found out that Lucas and Olivia was hunted down by them as well when they refuse to merge. Kai was so furious when we where found and the kids was in danger. He got help from Klaus and drank his blood before he came and fought the coven. They killed him not knowing that he would become a vampire, but to our suprise he had become both" she said and everyone looked at her.

"He killed the rest of the coven and then left after making sure that we where fine. I haven't seen him since that night but he keeps sending me postcards letting me know where he is or have been" she said with tears in her eyes.

"So to prevent the curse one of us has to turn" Josie said and she felt some form of hope in her heart.

"Yes but I don't want you to make any decisions right now. You still have time and I want you to have the best life until then. I want to change our covens way of living. I want to welcome the remaining heretics that have been banned and hunted" she said.

"It's a new era and new leadership. The old ways needs to be renewed with a bit of modern time" Lizzie said who had calmed herself down after seeing her niece.

"I would like to become a heretic when the time comes. I want to see my daughter and future wife live our life together as a family" Josie said looking at the love of her life.

Hope felt happiness. They would have their forever as a family and the box that she have been carrying since Nicole was born never felt more lightweight.

She was ready to ask her love to marry her.

That night Thanatos was planning his second attack. He wanted the girls to brake down and see if they could survive the heart brake and death. He was just not sure when he wanted to attack them.

As he watch them he noticed some interesting bonds that the girls had with their family and friends in which in their previous lives they didn't have. He wanted to see how far their family and friends would go for them.

This new version of them intrigued him.