It All Ends Here Part 1

Hope ran across the woods trying to find her wife and daughter. She was mad as hell. She never wanted to leave them but she had too.

That that stupid dragon took their little girl and Josie jumped ontop that monster leaving Hope running after them and the others to defend for themselves.

Hope kept an eye on the dragon that she didin't even noticed that her parents and aunt Rebeckah was just behind her. Lizzie, Selena, Jed and Kaleb was just behind them as well. Leaving the rest to protect the school.

2 days before

"Baby I need to check something out in the woods. Stay here with Jed and Kaleb" Hope said and the brunette agreed.

"Please be careful and be safe" Josie said and kissed her lips.

"I will.. I be back" she told her wife.

"Mommy loves you princess" she said to her little girl and kissed her head.

Hope and a group left to investigate what was going on in the woods past the old mill. They wanted to make sure that everything was clear and nothing would enter their barrier and property.

When they got there they saw that someone had cut a hole in the fence that they had and someone had been snooping around the area.

"Let's split in two. Jed you go with the Cresent on the left side. Kaleb go with the heretics to the right side. Penelope, Lizzie and I will stay here and try to find traces of their magic. Now go" she said and the group split.

As the others took off Penelope was helping Lizzie trace the magic that was used while Hope made sure that the breach was fixed and their protection was now stronger.

Penelope kept glancing at the blond twin who was concentrated in doing the pentagram on the ground although the girl knew that Satan was glancing at her from time to time.

The raven haired witch just noticed how beautiful the blond was. How protective she is when it came to the people she loved. Specially little Nicole who she clearly showed her softer side that she had never seen before.

Lizzie had noticed Penelope's softer side more then she ever did when the girl used to date her sister. Lizzie did not want to admit that she did find the girl attractive and very beautiful. Ever since Josie and Hope got married and Landon attacked her sister both Lizzie and Penelope found some form of peace between them. There was no hate or fights between them. There was no bad blood between Penelope and Hope either.

When Josie got back from her recovery Penelope and her had a talk and found a ground with their past. The raven haired girl apologized and they both said their peace. Hope was a bit skeptical about their tall but she trust her wife more then she did the ex. In the end Hope, Josie and Penelope found a way to live under the same roof and be civil with each other. After the attack on the school and Josie being hurt by a fellow student twice she finally found strength to let go of her first love.