The Suprise

It had been a month since Morpheus had showed up and that was also around that time Josie started to feel sick. She thought she had gotten a flu but it turned out it was not.

Her mother had been observing her and she knew. She wanted Josie to come to her and tell her but she also  noticed that Josie was obvious when it came to her own health so she did what any other mother would.

"Mom, are you okey? What happend?" her daughter asked her. She smiled at how similar they where.

"I'm perfectly fine sweetie, I just wanted to talk to you" she said and the two of them sat by the pool and had a talk.

"I noticed you have changed" she said and Josie tilted her head not understanding what her mother was implying.

Josette shook her head and took out a pregnancy test and this made Josie feel scared.

"From what I see you have gained weight, eat a lot and feel sick everyday" she said and Josie nodded her head.

"Whatever happens I'm here for you and Hope" she said with a smile.

Josie went inside the bathroom and did what she was gonna do and  when she got out she sat with her mom and waited.

"I thought about it but then I just discarded it because Hope is a girl and girls can't get other girls pregnant and then I forgot that we are supernaturals and anything can happen to us" the younger brunette started to talk.

"What if she does not want it and what if her family hates me and.." Josette stopped her from talking.

"My dear princess, Hope would never leave you or not want you or the baby. You are soulmates and that means something to a Mikaelson. Her family will not hate you, they will love you because you are you. A smart young lady who always takes care of other people and thinks more about them then yourself. You are selfess, caring and very loving and you always put other before yourself. That's what they will see" she said.

Josie was tearing up and looked at the stick. Her mother took her hand in hers and smiled. She picked it up and stared at the results. She gave it to her mother who just gasp and smiled at her.

"I will be with you all the way. I love you sweetie" she said and held on to her daughter. Josie cried both for happiness and because she is scared.

Josie was in her bedroom when Hope entered. She haven't been able to see the tribrid since she spent the entire day with her mother. She had asked her to do a blood test to really see if she was pregnant and so her mother did the test herself, once it was clear Josie spent a few hours crying even more and was now worried over how Hope would react.

"Hey love, are you okey?" The older girl asked her and Josie just started to cry and this worried her girlfriend.

"Wow love, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked the brunette.

"Hope" she whispers.

"Hey whatever it is I'm here for you" she told her girl. Hope put her arms around her waist and pulled her closer to her.

Once Josie stopped crying the two was staring at each other. Hope was so worried and the brunette could see that.

"I.. I.." she started but couldn't find the words so instead of telling her she showed her the blood test her mother did.

Hope was confused first but then she saw her name and her girlfriends and saw what the test was for. Her eyes widen and she fell off the bed completely by suprise and when she got back up she stared at the brunette.

She tried to say something but she was having a lot of mixed emotion inside her.

Josie was scared now that Hope had been quiet for almost 10 minutes so she decided to brake the silence.