Souls From The Past Part 2

"Santana we need to do something, she needs to remember Hope and Nicole if not then all this will be in vain. We promised Morpheus to help him keep an eye on Josie" Quinn said with a worried look as she watch Josie run as fast as she can back to school.

"I know baby but we promised that we would not interfere with their love" Santana said looking at her wife.

Quinn knew that they agreed to not interfere with that but she couldn't help it. She needed to be there for Josie. The need of helping her was big. The young brunette witch reminded her of herself when she once lived. She did not want to her to end up like them.

"MORPHEUS" she screams out and Santana got up from the couch.

"Baby don't.. you" she started to speak but was stopped by her wife.

"NO SANTANA I DON'T CARE, THIS HAVE TO END. HE CANT PLAY WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS" the blond was now furious and she dip her head and shook it.

"I know" she whispers.

"MORPHEUS GET DOWN HERE NOW" she yelled once more.

"Oh Quinn what did I do now?" The man said and looked at the very angry woman.

"You need to let us help Josie and Hope.. I will not tolerate this shit from Thanatos anymore. He have ruined thousands of lives because of his stupid games" she almost shouted at him.

The man looked at her and he knew she was right. He knew that his cousin did this because he knew that he would be defeated.

"You are right Quinn" he said and gave her a sad smile.

"I will grant you a temporarily stay to help them just as I granted their family" he said.

Quinn smiled and was happy to hear this.

"What's the catch Morpheuse" Santana finally spoke up.

Quinn looked between her wife and the man. She knew that he has a soft spot for her but he would always asked for something in return when she would asked for a favor. In the end she stopped when she realized that he had feelings for her but she was madly in love with her wife and would never cross that line.

"No... if this means I have to give you something in return I take it back" Quinn said with tears running down her face she turned to watch over Josie again.

Morpheuse knew he shouldn't have asked something in return. His feelings was always one sided and he knew that Quinn would never love anyone but her wife.