The Quarter

As the week went Josie spoke to her mother about her concerns about what Morpheus said and she would feel better if she and her friends and the godparents of her unborn child was close by if she would ever need them in case Hope was unavailable.

She told her mom about the attic and how they could convert it into their new quarter and also she told her mom it was at least she could do after she and her father had turned their home to a bording school.

Her mother felt guilty about it and she agreed to let her children to let them have the attic for themselves but if they clean and fixed the place on their own and on their free time.

Luckily for the squad it was spring brake and most of the students was going home. The only few ones who did not have a home or opted to stay.

Unfortunately Landon was one of the students who did not have a family to go back to and Ralf went to visit his father.

Kaleb and Jed opted to stay so that they could fix their new quarter. Little Pedro helped out as well.

Josette and Bonnie made sure that all the things that was in the attic was not harmful or had dark magic in them. Both witches made sure to check everything before the kids could take them.

The boys started to lift the heavy stuff while the girls was waiting for them to be done Hope had manage to see how big their room would be. She was sitting in the common room with the twins when he walked in on them.

He stood there staring at them wondering what they where doing and why Josie kept looking at baby cloths.

"Oh Lizzie this is yours" the brunette showed the onesie that once belonged to the blond.

"Oh my god I can't belive mom and dad let me wear that rainbow onsies.. they should have given it to you since your the gay one" she sassy said making Hope laugh and the brunette was pouting.

"I can't belive that your about two are going to become parents" she said and smiled at them.

Hope felt happy to have the love of her life. She is about to have a family of her own and with Josie of all the people in the world it was with the girl she fell in love with when she started here.

"I can't belive I got the girl I fell in love with when I started here" she honestly said and pulled Josie in her arms.

Josie blushed and was giggling. She loved the feeling Hope was giving her and how the tribrid kept taking care of her.

"Me too.. I'm happy that you are my soulmate and no one else. I wouldn't want to start a family with anyone but you" she said and smiled.

Josie took her sister hand in hers and squeezed it.

"You do know this does not change anything. You are still very important to me and you are the aunt and godmother of the little one" she said with tears in her eyes.

Lizzie smiled at her sister.

"Of course Jo, you are my twin after all and I will protect my niece or nephew with my life" she said seriously.

Landon stood there listning to what they were saying and he couldn't belive that the girl he is in love with is starting a family with the brunette. He did not like it at all.

"Why are you eavesdropping to what they are talking about?" He jumped when he heard the wolfs vocie.

Jed was standing in front of him and was pissed.

Hope notice Jed standing by the door talking to someone so she used her wolf hearing and she could not belive that Landon had been standing there listening to what they where talking about.