one: kayluna

CHAPTER 1

"I'm coming!" you say, stuffing the last jacket into your suitcase. You walk around the apartment, double checking and making sure you haven't forgotten anything. You and your best friends––Ashley and Bella––decide to move in together in Los Angeles, hoping for new opportunities and a life with more freedom.

-timeskip-

Traveling to LA wasn't too long of a flight so you decide to take a little nap on the way, resting your head on Ashley's shoulder, dreaming of what the future could hold.

After drifting off to sleep, you feel a nudge, lifting your head up. You rub your eyes and hear Ashley excitedly say, "Wake up we're here!"

––––

We finally arrive at our new apartment and we begin to unpack. Good thing we already bought this apartment furnished because it would've taken us ages and AGES to get the place sorted  out. You, Ashley, and Bella instantly start setting up the computers for our future streams that night. Since we all slept on the plane, we didn't feel too tired to fall asleep yet. After all, it was only 5pm.

You, Ashley, and Bella all stream together on twitch, each with about half a million followers. You guys all play games like Among Us, Valorant, Minecraft, and whatever else is trending. We were known as the baddies of twitch, opposite of all the uwu girls people are used to seeing.

At around seven pm, you freshen up your makeup, put on some new lashes, curl your hair, wear a comfy brown crewneck, and get ready for your stream. You love your stream's dark and neon purple aesthetic and so do your fellow baddies, aka your fans.

outfit:

"hey y'all!" you say smiling, you always love talking and interacting with the people in your chat, especially after a stressful day of unpacking

"hey y'all!" you say smiling, you always love talking and interacting with the people in your chat, especially after a stressful day of unpacking. "How is everyone?" Hearts, hi's, hello's, and goods swarm your screen. "I'm finally in LA with Bella and Ashley so hopefully you'll see us streaming more often!" "Okay everyone, you ready for some Among Us with da baddies?"

-timeskip-

"BEL WHAT THE FUCK IT'S NOT ME!" you exclaim. You just saw your best friend kill purple and then instantly accuse you. Of course, your yelling did not help the situation. The rest of your crewmates voted for you after being marinated by Bella, watching your brown bear Among Us character float across the black screen. Since you were a ghost, you decided to go talk at your chat and answer a few questions.

"what's your favorite color? hmm probably baby blue and purple."

"what part of the US are you from? i am currently living in LA! i'm very much a cali girl."

"who is your favorite streamer? Bella and Ashley ofc... oh you mean not my friends? uh... probably sykkuno, he was the reason i got into streaming and his streams truly made my day better," you say laughing nervously, feeling your cheeks warm up.

your viewers go crazy and flood the chat with awwws, and oos, and more questions about sykkuno. Everyone knows and loves sykkuno.

"guys guys CHILLL he doesn't even know who I am." sadly, you haven't watched him in a couple of months because you were too busy with your own problems and streaming with your friends. in all honesty, you secretly had a small crush on him. Only a small one. You wouldn't even consider it a crush yourself. Only your closest friends know about it and tell you that you're in denial. He was just so sweet and kind and caring and cute and funny... you feel yourself blushing and you realize you were stuck in your thoughts. You look at your chat and see some of them say 'oo she has a crush on sykkuno,' 'sykkuno's in her head,' and 'SYKKUNO'S MINE.'

"Hi sorry guys I blanked out! haha anyways... back to the game!"

-timeskip-

"okay everyone I think that's it for tonight! Thank you so much for coming and I hope to see you all soon! I love love love y'all and I'm really grateful that so many sweet people come and watch me stream every week. okay okay imma go now bye my fellow baddies!"

You log off and hop on instagram. You see a notif of your old friend from high school Rachel, or Rae for short.

[kayluna] Valkyrae

  sent a message

You remember before meeting her, you thought that she was a little loud and obnoxious, until you realized that that was yourself too. We were both loud and crazy sometimes so we instantly clicked and became friends.

< Valkyrae

Valkyrae

"omg hey kaylin!! i just realized that you started streaming too! do you wanna catch up

sometime?"

kayluna

"of course! do you wanna facetime tonight if you're not streaming?"

Valkyrae

"sure! i miss you bitchhhhhh"

You two talk for hours, laughing your asses off and reminiscing on old memories. You talk about your lives after high school, crushes, and other stories you needed to catch each other up on. "HE REALLY THOUGHT YOU LIKED HIM EVEN AFTER YOU SAID THAT YOU GUYS WERE JUST FRIENDS?!" screams Rae. "YA AND LIKE OF COURSE I DIDN'T LIKE HIM CUZ MY OTHER FRIEND LIKED HIM" you yell back. You loved and missed Rae and all these fun talks you had with her. You knew you could never be bored with energy like this.

You even talk a little bit about Sykkuno. "Ugh he's just the nicest person ever and he's so sweet and like i know i don't simp, but if that man asked me out right here right now, you know damn well i wouldn't say no." Rae stares at you in surprise, you never really have crushes on a lot of people. Defending yourself you say, "but at the same i barely know him and he doesn't even know me. so technically this isn't a crush. just an admiration from a fan you know?"

Rae starts to tease you saying, "mhmmmm okayyy," not believing you at all.

"ooo what would your ship name be? hmmm kaylin and sykkuno... what's your stream name again? kayluna?" you nod your head. "oh my god. KAYKKUNO! IT'S PERFECT I LOVE IT!"

"STOPPPP RAE NOOO!" You two burst out laughing and talk more and more.

Before you and Rae hang up the phone, she asks, "hey do you wanna play Among Us with me and some other people tomorrow? i know you get nervous meeting new people but hey! i'm gonna be there and you love me!"

You start stuttering, not knowing what to say. "well... i- i-" She cuts you off, "Come onnnn you know you want to... DO YOU NOT LOVE ME?!"

Rolling your eyes, you give in to your old friend's pressuring antics, "fine fine i'll do it only cuz i love you."

"YAYY!" she cheers, "i'll send you the link tonight, but it should be at 5pm tomorrow got it? Goodnight kaylinnn."

"okay, goodnight raeeeee." 

Well tomorrow's gonna be a scary day.

1168 Words!

a/n hi everyone i know it's a little boring at first but i hope you liked what i had so far!

also would u want me to add maybe a prologue page saying the characters or something or is it fine? also do u guys want me to put outfit pics in there too? ahhh idek who would even read this but hey here's a cupcake 🧁 made w luv, u deserve it!