eleven: sykkuno

CHAPTER 11

sykkuno's pov:

ever since i taught kaylin how to play bass, i couldn't stop thinking about her. it's been a while since that stream and she comes over every now and then to learn some more. i'm not even really good myself, but i like how much i get to see her.

today i woke up decently early at 2 pm for corpse's among us lobby. i go on my phone to text kaylin "good morning :)" like usual and hit send. i get out of bed, wash my face, brush my teeth, and microwave a frozen burrito.

after i eat my burrito, i get myself a cup of coffee and put it on the side of my desk to keep me awake for streaming. i go to my room and turn my stream on 20 minutes before corpse's lobby so i have time to chat with everyone.

"how's it going everyone?" 

the chat is going by so fast and the stream has only been going on for a minute.

"so we're playing among us for corpse's lobby today"

"who's going to be in it? you know i never know who's joining guys."

i put my finger on my face to think, "hmm maybe toast and rae? eh- don't quote me on that."

i try to read as much as i can in chat, answering as many questions as possible.

"where did i get my mic? i wouldn't really recommend it because it is a used microphone and you see, i got it off of amazon for really cheap, but it's fine guys i'm just a streamer for fun," shrugging it off.

kayluna's pov

too tired to stream, you decide to watch some other streams instead. oo sykkuno's live!

you click his stream with excitement and start to watch.

"25 gift subs? thats a whole bunch of gift subs. i can eat food for weeks! weeks i tell u."

oh sykkuno. you roll your eyes smiling after hearing one of his common catchphrases.

sykkuno's pov

when the chat is really fast, i just say whatever i read or whatever catches my eyes first.

"are you dating anyone?" 

i sigh before answering. "you know how it is for me guys, girls aren't really into me..."

"you know, one day someone will like me and i'll be a really lucky guy" 

i try changing the subject by reading some donations. 

"oh virtuo thanks for the 1000 bits thats a whole bunch of bits virtuo"

"what do you think about kayluna? oh yeah kaylin! she's great."

the chat says things like "woah first name basis," and other questions about kaylin.

"yeah she's really pretty- uh- i- pretty nice. pretty nice i mean- not that she isn't pretty uh- i-"

kayluna's pov

your eyes grow wide in surprise. did sykkuno just say what i think he said? did sykkuno just called me pretty. ON STREAM??

you sit up as you feel your stomach doing twists and turns out of nervousness and excitement. i haven't felt this feeling in a long time. is this what butterflies feel like?

sykkuno's pov

"we're just friends guys," i say shyly, looking away from the screen. "but either way she's great and i really like playing games with her."

the sykShrimp emote fills up the screen. the only other messages people are actually typing are ones that say, "SYKKUNO KAYLIN'S WATCHING RN"

"eh? what? KAYLIN'S WATCHING RIGHT NOW?!" i say covering my mouth in embarrassment. i type in user/kayluna to see if she's really on.

"OH JESUS SHE IS"

"uhh... this is awkward..."

"h-hey kaylin," i say with a small smile.

i read the chat again and see:

⭐💎✅ kayluna: i really like playing with you too :D

i feel myself start to smile reading her message, but i catch myself by putting my hand over my mouth. she never fails to make me smile.

648 Words!

a/n ugh kaykkuno is so cute i just want to be kaylin rn. but anyways thank you so much for reading this chapter and thank you again for 2K reads!! 

sorry this one took a little longer! i was having a little writers block and made like 3 different versions of this chapter trying to put it into one, but i didn't know how to end it. i might add that draft into the next chapter or other chapter because there was quite a few cute moments i want y'all to see. 

don't forget to drink a glass of water, have a snack, and vote vote vote <3