five: boba date? pt 1

CHAPTER 5

You wake up to your roommates jumping on your bed, beating you up with pillows to the face. "OH MY GOD GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGG?" all you wanted to do is sleep.

"Rise and shineeee," Bella says, mimicking the iconic Kylie Jenner meme. You bury your face into the pillows, attempting to block away the obnoxious noise your friends are making.

"BITCH DO U NOT SEE THE TIME IT'S LITERALLY 2 IN THE AFTERNOON" Ashley yells. 

"anddd... what about it?" you respond both sassily and groggily.

"Rae has literally been calling you all day how could you sleep through it?" 

"idk i'm just tired i guess"

"tired because...?"

"i'm just tired guys"

"tired because you were up all night talking to sykkuno?" Bella chimes in.

"noooo," you say, trying not to blush, but failing miserably. we've been calling each other almost every night for the past week.

"OOO kaylin'S BLUSHINGGG AND SHE SAYS SHE'S NOT AN AFFECTIONATE PERSON"

"cuz i'm not"

"yeah okay sure," Bella sarcastically says. "You should answer your phone though."

After they both succeed in waking you up, they jump off your bed and check your phone. Five missed calls from Rae, yikes. You instantly call Rae and ask her what's going on.

"kaylin?"

"yes rae?"

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG"

"i was asleep"

"FOR THAT LONG?! Okay but anyway I was wondering if u wanted to go get boba with some of my friends?"

"can i bring bella and ashley with me?" I ask, remembering how badly they wanted to get boba AND meet Rae.

"Sure! Pick you guys up in 20!"

"IN TWENTY?!" you exclaim as she hangs up the phone.

IN TWENTY MINUTES? I'M NOT EVEN OUT OF BED YET! I guess it's time to speedrun our morning. You first get out of bed and yell to Bella and Ashley that you all were going out to see Rae and her friends to get boba, knowing that they didn't have anything else planned today. You hear them squeal and tell them not to freak out and embarrass you. You don't even know who's going to be there. You throw on a basic, but cute outfit and focus more on your makeup. You always loved that natural glam type of look and you needed to rush anyway because time was ticking. 

kaylin's outfit:

bella's outfit: