six: boba date? pt 2

CHAPTER 6

a/n AHHH OMG LOOK AT THIS PIC OF SYKKUNO SMILING U DONT UNDERSTAND IM OBSESSED

kayluna's pov

You hear your order being called and you both grab your boba and walk up to your friends. 

"Where do you want to sit Sykkunie?"

"next to you..."

Your eyes widen in surprise. How did he get so smooth?

Sykkuno's pov

how did i get so smooth?

me and kaylin are just friends though. besides, we just met and we're just starting to get to know each other.

"soo, have you ever had a microwaved poptart?" why am i so awkward?

"uhh you microwave your poptarts?"

"is that not what you're supposed to do?"

"no no sykkuno you use a toaster!" she says laughing. how is she so cute without even trying? i can't stop looking at her. 

"Syyyykkuno! Come over here." i look behind me and see Toast gesturing to me to go over to him, probably to talk about something, i guess. i didn't want to leave kaylin behind, but as she hears Toast, she looks at me and tells me to go over there with them, saying, "go, they've been calling you," shooing me away. As i start to walk away, i turn around and look back at kaylin--just for a moment--to check up on her of course. thankfully, she's with Rae and Poki now.

i walk over to Toast and see him with Lily and the rest of the boys, Michael, Scarra, and Peter.

"so Sykkuno," raising his eyebrows in a i-know-something kind of way. "what's going on with you and kaylin?" All their heads turn, looking towards me, anticipating my answer.

"Nothing guys, we're just friends," i say as i nervously put my hand behind my neck.

"mhm sure sykkuno i totally believe you," Peter says sarcastically.

"as most you guys know, girls aren't really into me."

They all groan and roll their eyes, not believing a single thing I said.

"how many times do i have to tell you sykkuno. girls ARE into you!" Lily exclaims to her best friend.

"seriously Sykkuno? your whole fanbase is full of simps," Toast argues, with Scarra, Michael, and Lily nodding in agreement.

Michael looks back at me and asks, "okay but, are you into miss kayluna herself?"

"uh i- i-"

"SYKKUNO'S STUTTERING AND LOOKING AWAY!" Scarra exclaims.

"we're just friends guys-"

"for nowwww," Peter chimes in. I turn around and grin at the sight of kaylin smiling with her friends. The things I would do to make her smile like that all the time.

kaylin's pov

you watch as Sykkuno walks away, missing his voice already. you get up, pick up your drink, and walk over to your friends who are chatting on the side. You couldn't even say hi before they started bombarding you with questions.

"Do you like him?"

"What did you two talk about?"

"Does he like you?"

"Are you dating yet?"

You hold your hands out in front of you, palms facing out in a "stop" motion, attempting to prevent them from asking more. "what is this? an interrogation?"

"No, we just want some simple facts."

"Besides, they're probably talking about you two over there too," Rae says as she points towards Sykkuno and the other half of the group. You look over and see Sykkuno smiling, and you didn't want to look away. These were one of the rare times where he didn't cover his smile, and you couldn't get enough of it.

"kaylin's staringggg," Poki says in a singsongy tone.

"no i'm not, i'm just looking for a couple seconds."

"so kaylin, do you like him?" Rae asks.

"i mean yeah he's a really nice friend and-"

"nooo, do you like like him?" 

"rae, what is this middle school?"

"answer the question kayluna" 

"i don't know... besides we just met and-"

"kaylin didn't you tell me before that if sykkuno asked you out on the spot, you wouldn't say no?"

"uhhh-"

"so it's settled. kaylin likes sykkuno and sykkuno likes kaylin"

"let's not jump to conclusions. besides, i don't think i'm ready for a relationship right now."

"whatever you say kale, we saw how you looked at him earlier," Bella says, causing you to bury your head down to hide the blush slowly coming up your cheeks.

700 Words!

a/n ty for reading this chapter!! i'm trying to feed thee shrimps as fast as i can. 

also someone pls comment so i can actually talk and interact and make friends with someone on here lol. let's try getting this to a thousand reads por favor and don't forget to vote luvs <3

- kt