twelve: sykkuno pt 2

CHAPTER 12

sykkuno's pov

a pink color comes across my screen.

"ah jester my favorite role. all i have to do now is not die firs-" my sentence gets cut off by tina slashing my bean sprout in half.

"ope. who's the other imposter guys?"

"hmm corpse?? man, tina and corpse will probably win if i had to take a guess. tina's a cold blooded killer! a cold blooded killer i tell you!"

"im not gonna do my tasks so i guess i can talk to chat more"

"uhh my favorite color? green or blue or a mix of the two"

"how's bimbus? he's doing good, eating some good steaks probably"

"who was the last person you texted? um lemme check." i pull out my phone from my pocket and go on the messages app. "hmm that would be kaylin."

"what do we text about? uhh i don't know if i should expose our messages like that." the chat floods the stream with curiosity, telling me to "spill the tea" and "expose the kaykkuno texts."

"okay okay maybe i'll say one thing we talked about. uhh-"

i awkwardly laugh and rub my hand behind my neck and read as the chat asks me to say more about kaylin and our messages.

i click on kayluna 🌙🧸😈 and scroll up before the good morning to see the most recent thing we were talking about

"okay guys the last thing we talked about was flowers because it turns out, kaylin really really likes flowers, specifically roses and tulips."

i read the chat again and see the sykShrimp emote filling up the screen. the chat is also saying that kaylin's still watching.

"wait she's still here?! i thought she left " i say covering my mouth in embarrassment. i type in user/kayluna again and see her message in the chat. "OH JESUS NOT AGAIN"

⭐💎✅ kayluna: sykkunooo r u exposing our messages >:(

"wha- uh-" i cover my mouth, laughing.

"guys this is so embarrassing what do i do?"

i feel a couple buzzes from my phone and see kaylin calling me.

"eh- hello?"

"SYKKUNOOOOOO"

"oh jesus she's loud let me turn down the volume"

"oh so you're telling me i'm loud now"

"i- uh-" i put myself on mute for the call to ask chat for help. "guys? what do i even say?"

"sykkuno i can hear you im literally watching your stream right now"

"oh... uhh- " i say laughing, "guys she caught me what do i do?"

"sykkuno!!" she makes an angry face and scrunches her nose. she's so cute, i can't help but smile.

"i know i said i like playing games with you, but i'll fight you right now sykkuno! don't i scare you?" 

"no you're too cute to scare me."

she looks a little taken back by my response but i can see her blushing and trying to hide it. 

kaylin blurts out, "uh you know what, i'll just text you later bye!" and ends the call out of nervousness.

a few seconds later, i hear a ding from my phone.

MESSAGES

> kayluna 🌙🧸😈

   text me when ur done streaming bean sprout

   and i am scary  >:(

i close out of the messages app and chuckle to myself. it's so hard not to fall for her.

-timeskip- 

after streaming, i get ready for a late night hangout with toast and scarra. they pick me up and take me to this new dimsum place they've been wanting to try. when we finishing ordering our food, toast asks, "so sykkuno, what are you doing on saturday next week?"

"um probably nothing, why?"

"so next saturday is going to be otv's three year anniversary and we're gonna throw a big house party at the otv house," scarra answers. "so, can you come?"

"y-yeah, sure. uh who's going to be there?"

"OTV obviously, leslie, peter, yvonne, miyoung, and some more people, BUT we heard that the girls are inviting kayluuuuna," toast says, stretching out her name in a teasing tone.

"so, are you going to tell her you like her yet?" scarra asks.

"i don't know yet... wait- how did you know i like kaylin?"

"it's obvious! we see the way you look at her and come on, we're your best friends," scarra points out.

cutting off scarra's soft tone, toasts quickly remarks, "well, you need to make your move before someone else does"

i take a deep sigh. "she's probably not into me anyway because you know, girls aren't-"

"GIRLS AREN'T INTO YOU WE KNOW" toast and scarra say in unison.

"well sykkuno, you know i'm a very logical person, and i can tell when a person likes another person. it's obvious that you like her and that she likes you too," toast reassures me.

"yeah, it's really obvious and besides, you got this in the bag. you got this sykkuno! we believe in you! all you have to do is pull her aside and tell her how you feel"

"thanks scarra, thanks toast for hyping me up."

i have one week. one week until OTV's big party. one week until i tell kaylin how i really feel. 

859 Words!

a/n hi everyone!!! i hope you're doing well :))

did you guys see the tiktok w corpse & sykkuno? i turned it into a live photo and made it my lockscreen lol

but anyways how did you like this chapter? y'all barely get sykkuno pov so here it is! also get ready for the next chapter cuz SHEEESSHHH it's gonna be a good one

honestly, my goal is to get #1 on #sykkuno, but that's gonna be really hard but it's mainly corpse and corpsekkuno stuff on there.

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote :3