fifteen: sykkuno?

CHAPTER 15

you check your phone and realize you've been scrolling for about 15 minutes. what's taking him so long?  

since you are a very impatient person, you decide to go out and find bella and ashley to tell them what happened earlier. as you walk out, you see a familiar girl with blonde hair that caught your eyes. you stop in your tracks, feeling the air come out of your lungs as you see her. her with hands all over him, fluffing up his hair and touching the collar of his shirt. flirting and laughing and doing everything to break you heart. it worked. karen. she eyed you once again with a snarl and a petty smile, knowing exactly what she just did.

"hey kaylin where's sykkuno?" rae says as she comes up to you. you mouth becomes dry as you can't fathom to put the words together. all you could do is stare in shock. rae looks in your direction as her jaw drops. "oh honey..."

you tears start to swell up and slowly fall over your dolled up face.

"hey, do you want me to take you home?" rae softly asks. all you could do is nod. before you leave the party, rae tells you that she'll be right back. rae walks over to karen yelling "HEY BITCH!" before slapping that nasty grin off her face. your jaw drops. she then yells at sykkuno, finger in his face, "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" pointing at you. sykkuno looks at you and your eyes meet, both brown eyes in pain from seeing each other, but for different reasons.

"kaylin..." he says trying to leave, but is stopped by karen, holding him back.

you turn around to hide your face from embarrassment. you hate it when people see you cry.

"let's go kaylin..."

you feel so broken down as you hear voices muffled in your head.

"what did you do man? you blew it"

"i didn't know what to do toast i-"

you wanted to hear what he was going to say, but as soon as your tears began to run, so did you. you wiped your mascara-stained face and left the party with rae by your side. 

ugh im so stupid. how could i fall so hard for him? kaylin, you're so stupid for thinking that he actually liked you.  

rae drives you back to your home as you try to hold in your soft cries.

"hey kaylin it's gonna be okay," rae says with on hand on the wheel and on hand behind your back, comforting you.

"i can't believe i trusted him.. and with HER? out of all people it just had to be the rudest person at the party." 

"at least nothing happened between you guys yet"

"something almost happened..."

you feel your head move forward and back as you feel a harsh stop. "RAE!"

rae stops in the middle of the neighborhood. "GIRL WHAT HAPPENED"

"WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD"

"OKAY AND...?"

"can we just go back home so i can eat ice cream and cry on my pillow first"

- at the party 3rd person pov -

 bella and ashley walk up to the group with lily, toast, and sykkuno.

"hey guys where's kale? i haven't seen her in a while..." bella asks, looking around the OTV house for her friend in the maroon dress.

lily and toast side-eye each other before looking at sykkuno who was putting his head down.

"guys.. what happened?" ashley asks, worried for her missing friend.