ten: slowly falling

CHAPTER 10

you sigh, going into the back seat. you open your phone to start texting sykkuno.

a/n ik its like 2:30pm but sykkuno wakes up hella late

MESSAGES

bean sprout 🌱💛

good morning :)

good morning sykkunie

wyd today

oh nothing i'm just streaming right now

this man is texting me while he's streaming?

can i stop by later?

uh yeah sure, why?

uh no reason at all...

you close the messages app and check his twitch. he's smiling and covering his mouth. ugh i just want to see his smile again. bold, you text him "don't cover your smile i love it." looking back at the stream, you notice sykkuno check his phone and blush to himself, causing the chat to start freaking out saying stuff like "WHO R U TEXTING?" and "sykkuno's blushinggg." he texts you back "i would love to see you smile," causing you to blush in return.

you wanted to watch more, but you were already at the boba shop. bella orders a large okinawa with boba, ashley orders a large strawberry kiwi tea, and you order a medium mango green tea with boba and lychee jelly along with a large jasmine milk tea with boba. your friends look at you with their eyebrows raised.

"uh kaylin why did you order two drinks"

"oh remember last time when sykkuno paid for my boba? well i'm just gonna get him one to pay him back no biggie"

"mhmmm okay," ashley says while bella calls you "sus."

you roll your eyes saying "it's nothing" and you all drive back home. the two go into the house while you go in your separate car that your family gave you recently.

when you get there, you check his stream to see what he's doing, OH MY GOD HE'S PLAYING THE BASS RIGHT NOW! he sadly stops quickly because he said he messed up and was too nervous. you pout in response. a couple fans notice that you were watching his stream and they ask you to ask him to play more.

you exit out of the twitch app and text sykkuno that you were here. you patiently wait outside with sykkuno's drink behind your back. he tells his stream that he'll be back and that'll play a couple ads. he opens the door and greets you.

"hi kaylin come in"

"hi sykkuno!" you smile at sykkuno and walk inside.

"i like your hoodie"

you look down at your clothes. you forgot that you had it on. "oh sorry, let me give it back to you-"

"like i said last time kaylin, keep it, you look cute in my hoodie." 

your cheeks begin to grow hot. how does he always make me blush? "thanks sykkunie," you say with a smile creeping in.

"did you drive here kaylin?"

"yessir i did"

"but you hate driving"

"i know but i wanted to stop by and give you a little something." you bring out the drink from behind your back and say, "surpriseee! you paid for my boba last time and i wanted to pay you back but i didn't know what you'd like so i just got you the same one from last time because i remembered that you liked that one and i-"