Chapter 11

A/N I've been gone a while and I apologise for that deeply. I haven't been finding the time to continue writing and I was losing motivation and when I lose motivation then my writing sucks really. I thought it was best if I took a break I'm just not the best at letting people know beforehand. But I looked at the comments of chapter 9 and decided to finally update. btw lemme know if I make any mistakes, I still need to read back through the chapters to remind myself about everything. 💕

Kokichi POV
Its cold... Its so cold. This isn't what I'm used to, I don't feel okay. I sit up and feel like someone is watching me. "Please don't hurt me." There's no respose. I cling my head and tears well up in my eyes. "Why can't I make this stop, its so warm here, I should feel safe, but I feel so... so uneasy and freezing." I stand up slowly and move the curtains peeking out the window. Whats that? Is it him? Has he come for me? A twisted smile grew to my face. "Nishishi-" He came to get me. I open the window and grab onto it, pulling myself up and then falling to the grass outside. My hands cling to the dirt and soil and I look up but.. no one. Nothing. I'm snapped out my state like I've just awoken from a dream. I'm still outside clutching to dirt and I don't know why. I heave myself back into the room and look at the clock... 2:30am. He's home by now and probably noticed my absence. I feel bad, I feel guilt, I feel like I should be there for him. I'm perfectly stable enough to be there. I lay myself back down on the sofa and look up at the ceiling blankly. I should sleep and just stop thinking about this or maki will hear me and get annoyed that I'm up so late. She doesn't trust me and I feel like no one else trusts me, only him really. Especially before when he was so nice to me in school. I start to slowly drift off to sleep. What should I do...

POV shuichi saihara
Taunt me.. Thats all he does taunt me. Whats the time. I don't care. Grab the clock, break it. I don't need time, I need him. "I'll never let you out my sight again" I smile a bliss washing over me. The only person I could care about is gone, could this be... more despair? I go blank faced and then exhale as I walk around. I'll find where he went. I just have to be calm and think about it, it shouldn't be too hard to find any evidence about where he's gone.