Chapter 7

Kokichi POV
I was awoken in the morning to sunlight and hearing the birds tweeting outside. I yawned and noticed a sandwich next to me. I smiled and ate it, enjoying every bite. I noticed a note also next to me and I opened it.

Dearest kokichi,
Since I know you wouldn't let me feel your insides yet, I've come up with a motive. I was thinking of something you'd like and then I realised that you're probably not very happy with sleeping technically on the floor and being cuffed. So, you have from now until 10pm tonight to decide. You either stay in handcuffs for the rest of your time, or let me pleasure and pain you in so many different ways and you get to roam around the house freely. Although there will be rules.

-Shuichi saihara

I sighed. Of course he'd make a danganronpa reference towards motives. He is obviously obsessed with it, well I guess I am too. I used to draw the characters but I stopped when the bullies would start tearing out the pages. Plus it made my hand hurt because I wouldn't take a break until it was finished. I sat there with my head leaned against the wall. I needed to make a choice, and I had a idea of what I would say. The day went by agonisingly slowly but eventually I heard the door open and close and shuichi walked into the room. He crouched in front of me and waved the note around "You made a desicion?" He asked. I said nothing and he kicked my leg repeatedly "Yes" I replied. He smirked and stopped kicking. "I-I accept, y-your offer." I timidly spoke. He smiled and grabbed the handcuffs and unlocked them. "You do what I say." I nodded. "W-wil you be gentle?" I asked. "Maybe" He blandly said. He pushed me on the bed roughly, standing above me. He made me watch as he took of his clothes seductively. "Strip" He demanded. I did just that, and became hesitant when I had to take off my boxers but I did it anyway. He pushed me so I was leaning against his bed post and he sat on me. He pushed our lips together as he trailed his hand down my chest until he reached my member and he began to slowly, gently and agonisingly stroke me. He moved his kisses down to my neck attacking it and leaving hickeys. He then moved his tongue along my chest reaching my member although he just licked it and stopped. "S-shuichi?" I whined, the loss hurting. He smiled. "Excite me. I'm still not hard." I nodded and sat in an exposing position while trailing my finger across his v-line. I got into a doggy position and pulled his dick into my mouth making breathless sounds vibrate across his dick. He was breathing heavily "Okay stop, I'm ready" He pulled out a bottle of something and rubbed it on himself. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly slid himself in. "Ngh!" I squealed. He started moving without consulting me and I burried my head in the crook of his neck. The pain slowly started to turn into pleasure as I started to moan. "Ahh. Shuichi, can you? Faster please." He smirked. "Beg for it" I squealed as he slid himself out and roughly slammed into me. "Please, fuck me faster. Please saihara~Chan! I beg you, I'll do anything just fill me with your despair. I want to feel it, please make me feel it, harder!" This made him crazy, his face was full of extacy and despair. His thrusts got rougher and faster that my insides couldn't keep up. But Then I felt a weakening feeling when I realised he hit my prostate. "S-saihara~Chan! P-please! T-there! Nghhhh" He kept thrusting into that spot each time earning a louder moan. I felt my stomach twist "Gah! S-saihara~Chan! I-I'm gonna cum!" I breathlessly said. "Same, Go ahead." He replied. I came all over his chest and I felt him cum inside me. He pulled out of me and we breathlessly lay there. "You good with doing that sort of stuff regularly?" He asked. I nodded. "Good, now sleep" He said turning away from me and covering us both with the duvet and turning out the light. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, cuddling into his warmth. He turned over and began stroking my cheek. I felt the darkness of sleep take me over and I soon fell asleep.