Chapter 6

Shuichi POV (finally)
I closed the door as it was just maki talking about stuff I didn't care about. I walked upstairs and stopped outside the room as I thought I heard more than one voice. I opened the door just in time to see someone fall from the window down below, as I ran to the window, it was already too late as they were gone. "Who was that?" I asked. He shrugged as I then slapped him. "Who?" He stayed quiet. I pulled a knife from one of my draws. I put the blade against his cheek "Who was it?" When he said nothing I applied pressure as I felt it slide through the skin and he let out a small whimper. I put more pressure as it started to bleed, I saw tears fall from his eyes. " This is perfect ecstasy, despair. Feel it! Do you feel it?!" He nodded. "How about you tell me, and it'll stop hurting." I asked. "I-I swear, I don't know, p-please, stop!" I grunted and pulled the blade away revealing a nasty cut. "Your no fun, I wish you'd smile and tell me to apply more pressure. Laugh away the pain, tell me you want more despair, but no, you don't amuse me, Just a broken toy I guess." He went silent and let his head drop. I shrugged and walked out to make him food.

Kokichi POV
My head hung low. Somehow I felt like I'd betrayed him, like I should be like how he described but he's right I guess. I'm just a broken toy. Wait, a second, I just did it, despair. Giving up hope, its so easy. I still don't completely get how it works though, I'm suppose to laugh? But it wasn't that bad, when he put that knife to my cheek. It felt good. Too good. Dangerously good. Like all the other times I'd hurt myself it'd feel good. I saw him walk back in with a bowl of food as he put it in front of me. I ate quickly and when he finally finished he took the bowls out. After that he walked back in and sat on his bed. "Hey, shuichi, c-can you do that t-thing again?" He gave me questioning look. "What thing? You mean turning you on? Sexual tension?" I shook my head "N-no, with the knife" He slowly got up shocked but got out his knife. "Why? Is it a kink or something?" I stayed quiet and pulled up my arm sleeve revealing a few healed scars from cuts. "Here" I said pointing to my arm.  He brought the blade down to my arm and applied pressure, it hurt bad, but it felt good. I forced a smile onto my face as it became more relaxed and like a genuine smile. "Are you getting turned on by this or something?" I kept smiling. "N-no, it just feel's good now" I said. "I never liked you anyway" He huffed. "W-wait w-what?!" I asked as he threw the knife backwards and crossed his arms but then leaned in to my ear. "I said I hate you" He responded. "W-why?" I said, tears forming in my eyes. He then began to drool "He's feeling despair." He announced "H-huh?" I sniffed. "I'm getting turned on by your despair!" He excitedly said. "P-please don't" I put my hands up defensively the chains from the handcuffs clinking together. "Fine, you'll just have to watch me masturbate to your lovely features then." My eyes widened as I realised he wasn't joking, I saw him pull down his pants and boxers and pulled a bottle of lube from his draw and began to rub himself gently. "Ahhh, kokichi" Each time he got rougher. "Ngh, Kokichi, faster, rougher, Mmmmmm" I had to hold myself back from intervening but the way he was saying my name made me want to be the one to be doing this to him. "Gahhh. Kokichi~ You naughty boy~" I couldn't take it anymore as I dipped my head down removing his hand from his member and placing my lips around him. I began to suck and lick him each time getting rougher. "Ahhh, kokichi, You feel so good, make me feel more you slut." Somehow it made me feel worthless but good, when he called me a slut. I did as he said as I began to dip my tongue in and out of the slit of his dick making him gasp. I then felt him grab my hair as he slammed himself into my mouth, not letting me move. I choked a bit but got used to it as I carried on sucking roughly. "Kokichi, stop teasing, just bite it already!" I let out a muffled shocked noise. Bite it? Wouldn't that hurt? I didn't want to, so I carried on sucking. He seemed unhappy with this and he gripped my hair tighter as he then began slamming himself in and out of my mouth. "Taste me you slut, Now bite!" He demanded as he remained pinning his dick inside my mouth. It didn't seem right. Did he like that? "You fucking slut, do it or I'll shove my dick in your ass and pound into you so hard for the rest of the night, non-stop" He threatened. I didn't want that to happen because I was too scared so I chewed on the flesh a bit and he gasped. " Yes, that's what I mean, bite harder!" I did just that and bit down until I tasted blood and when I started to taste blood I went to move back but he shoved me back in. "Did I say stop? Have I cum yet? So carry on!" I carried on chewing, sucking and biting as I moved my hands around his waist pulling him closer as he let go of my hair. He started thrusting himself into my mouth "Kokichi, I'm gonna cum, swallow it" once he finally came, I swallowed it like he told me. I looked at his torn bloody member "D-did I do good?" I asked. "Do what your told next time. Plus you'll never do good until you let me inside you." He said as he cleaned up and then got dressed into his pj's and got into bed. I leaned my head against his bed and soon let sleep take over. 
RIP all the dicks were harmed in the making of this story.