fall like dominoes - hank/connor [nsfw]

SUMMARY: Hank wakes up in the middle of the night and it doesn't take him long to figure out why.
WORD COUNT: 2786

Hank awoke in the middle of the night, though he wasn't sure why. He glanced at the clock on his nightstand, which told him it was still 03:28 in the morning. He had plenty reason to be asleep right now. He shut his eyes again and attempted to get back to sleep, but only became more awake in doing so. He'd always had trouble sleeping, but it'd been made easier as of late. Then, he realized why he was awake in the first place.

Something was... poking him. Hank would be dumb not to know what it was, based on its location behind him right in the cleft of his ass. Conveniently placed, fucks sake. He kept still, though, not wanting to give sleeping Connor any ideas. Apparently, though, 'sleeping' Connor already had ideas, and Hank felt a cold hand grab his waist and he felt a very deliberate thrust against his ass. He gasped quietly.

Connor was awake.

Fuck, Connor was awake, and so was Hank's dick by this point. Hank bit his lip and pretended to still be asleep, his deep breaths deliberate. Connor probably knew he was awake, could probably fuckin' scan him and find out easily.

Connor had always spent nights in bed with Hank after one night he confessed that he felt lonely. Hank hadn't even known he could get lonely, figuring he could probably play Tetris in his android brain or something. But it did help some things make sense, like how he still followed Hank around like a lost puppy. In bed, he'd started out keeping a respectable difference, but they fell into something less platonic with Connor's arms wrapped around Hank and whispering soothing words when Hank had a nightmare.

Hank hadn't anticipated Connor would even have a sex drive, given that he's an investigative model and would have likely no use for something like that. Connor's cock pressed into the back of his thigh said otherwise.

Hank spent a long time wondering if Connor returned his feelings, romantic and/or sexual, and he really should have known. It made much more sense now why his hoodie from the Academy had disappeared and why Connor wanted to hold him at night and why he looked at him with that dopey expression.

Even after they got together there were things that Hank missed and felt kind of stupid for.

It was strange when Hank thought about it, though. It'd taken him a while to open up to bottoming because he generally was much more used to giving than receiving and he wasn't sure if he deserved any sort of treatment like that. But Connor was so gentle with him and made it so, so worth it and Hank wished he'd opened up sooner.

Hank thought on these things as Connor kept slowly moving his hips against him, which was quite the damn distraction.

Even so, Hank continued to play pretend with Connor, whose grip on him had tightened and he was officially rutting against him like a horny animal. It was only when Connor grasped at the sizable tent in Hank's boxers that he took in a sharp breath. Connor laughed quietly and Hank knew the game was up.

"Hello, sleeping beauty," Connor said right in his ear, making Hank gasp quietly again as lithe fingers ghosted up and down his erection. "I know you've been awake."

"Yeah, what's it to you?" Hank tried to sound equally assertive but his voice gave at the end of his words. Connor didn't answer, only held him in place, and rolled his hips again. Hank felt lips against his neck, not quite human but not completely plastic either, and it drew another shaky breath from him. That mouth was as cold as the rest of Connor and it drove Hank just the right kind of crazy.

"What's it to me?" Connor repeated, voice still low in his ear. "Well, Hank, it means that I get to hear your full reaction when I do this." And before Hank could prepare himself at all or even register what was happening, Connor firmly stroked Hank's clothed cock through the fabric of his boxers- boxers that had a splotch where the head of Hank's cock was because Connor already had him embarrassingly aroused. Hank unintentionally proved Connor's point by moaning quietly and his cock twitched, longing for more contact in its fabric prison.