oversexed - hank/connor [nsfw]

SUMMARY: Connor Anderson has been pining for his Android partner since paired with him and HK800, or "Hank" as Connor named him, has noticed this and takes action. (Reverse AU)
A/N: This is another one from 2018, forgive any errors or inconsistencies.
WORD COUNT: 2770

Connor Anderson groaned as he sat at his desk, tapping his pen restlessly. He had been in the precinct for hours and had gotten little to nothing done. Hank, or HK800, sat in front of him.

Connor usually had no issues keeping his fantasies about the silver fox in his head, but as of late, he'd been horny out of his fucking mind for his android.

What had hitherto been a crush was now bigger and Connor hated that he was falling in love with a fucking android. The smallest things could send off his brain into dangerous territory. A lingering touch from the detective android or praise.

Connor had been acting especially irritable lately around Hank, and it was not intentional. He couldn't help his fantasies that had begun to get in the way of his work and the way he acted around the android.

He considered reconciling several times but knew he'd probably make an impulsive decision and say the wrong thing. Or do the wrong thing. So he had just sat there in his chair at his desk, tapping his pen and pretending to be thinking about what was in front of him on his monitor.

Oh, but he wasn't.

He couldn't focus on anything, especially not the case that was practically cold that lay in front of him. He had little to nothing on this case and his mind could not stop thinking about... well, right now, he was thinking about Hank fucking him into the desk in an empty precinct. It wasn't empty at the time, but a man could dream.

He crossed his legs in his chair now, a hindrance beginning to make itself obvious in between his legs. He took a risk and glanced up at the android across from him, glad to find that his eyes were on the monitor and he seemed to be paying no mind to the fidgeting human across from him.

In a way, Connor was upset that he wasn't being paid attention to... Okay, so he was kinda a brat, and what about it? His Grindr username in 2023 was "XxSugaBabyTwinkxX", what did you expect from him?

He sat, tapping his fingers as he set down his pen to keep from biting the already destroyed end of it. He was surprised it still functioned as a pen should. He looked at the monitor in front of him.

Maybe he should just work. Maybe he could find something in his work to distract him. And it worked for a little bit of time, but then he felt Hank's gaze burning into him and he couldn't help but look up at him.

He met Hank's eyes and felt his face heat up slightly. Did Hank scan him? Oh, god. He tried to calm himself down, his breathing becoming sporadic as he looked back at his monitor and ignored the android's gaze. 5:47 P.M.

Just 13 more minutes and then he could get out of here and scream into his pillow while Hank sat in the living room and pet his border collie. Hank had to come home with him now because of a recurring conflict with Niles, his brother, who hated androids.

Well, he didn't have to, but Amanda kindly asked Connor to take the android home from now on. And he said 'sure, why not have some fucker who popped out of my wet dreams around me even more often'? He didn't want to upset Amanda even more though, as he had been doing from his less than satisfactory work.

They didn't work on deviant cases as they used to since androids were given rights. Connor had never asked Hank if he was a deviant, assuming he would have known by then. It had been a hope, but he never really knew.

He heard a snap and looked up immediately. He met Hank's gaze but didn't fluster this time, as he was prepared. Hank was just smirking at him, a smug and knowing look in his icy eyes.