pull me under - hank/connor [nsfw]

SUMMARY: Connor impulsively buys Hank a slutty maid outfit.
WORD COUNT: 2484

Connor was almost never one to act on impulse, but when he was browsing stores online- one of his favorite hobbies, though he jumped to new ones often- something caught his eye. It was one of those skimpy maid outfits and Connor remembered Hank had talked about how there'd been a craze for them years back. People often put their significant others in maid costumes, and when Connor simulated Hank in one, both he and his dick decided they definitely saw the appeal.

Connor had ordered Hank the maid outfit, but it arrived while Connor was out running errands. He had been alerted of its delivery and hurried, but not before Hank found the package at the doorstep.

Hank waited for Connor to get back though, and Connor looked fearful as he entered the house.

"Looking for something?" Hank teased as he shook the box gently in his arms. Connor was relieved that Hank at least hadn't opened it yet.

"You open it," Connor told him and he seemed to be bracing himself. Hank did as asked and just laughed past the blush on his face when he saw the folded maid costume.

"Really, Con? You gonna get all dre..." Hank trailed off as he took it out and his face fell.

It wasn't Connor's size. Even though Hank had no right, he felt upset.

"Why would..." Hank started, before sighing and trying not to snap at Connor. He'd never been very good at controlling his anger, but he knew Connor didn't have bad intentions with the gift. If anything, Connor probably had some extremely thought out explanation that Hank hadn't even let him give.

Connor told him to forget about it and apologized, and it'd be abandoned in their closet. Or, at least, that's what the plan was until Hank started fantasizing more and more about it, then realizing how much he really did want it. He tried it on and he couldn't say he loved how he looked but the idea of serving Connor was enough to ignore it. He'd had to get himself off in the costume when his fantasies became too overwhelming, the outline of his erection blatantly visible through the skirt where he'd sat on his bed. Connor was visiting Markus to discuss android politics or some shit– shit that Hank would normally care about, but couldn't bring himself to do so at the moment.

Hank bit his lip and jerked himself off, still in the damn outfit, and imagined Connor's hand was on him instead. It wasn't exactly realistic; Connor's hands were much smaller, his fingers were slender and soft. It worked enough, though, and Hank came with a shout that he muffled with his other hand.

Since then, Hank always found himself drawn back to the costume when Connor would go out, leaving Hank alone. Alone with the exception of Sumo, but Hank always made sure to keep the door closed for that reason... Except when he didn't.

He'd been quite careless, in retrospect, but in his defense, Connor was the one who'd given him a deep kiss before leaving the house, hand dangerously close to Hank's ass where it had gripped his lower back.

Unbeknownst to Hank, Connor had noticed the use of the costume, though he'd never spoken anything of it. It'd be hard for Connor, of all people, to not notice the minute movements in its location and traces of semen, sweat, and DNA that lingered on the fabric. Connor kept it quiet, though; If Hank wanted it to be discussed, he'd discuss it, said the logical part of Connor.

But another part of him knew that Hank would never communicate any sort of want of that sort, especially one that came with such vulnerability. Connor knew him well enough to know exactly what he had to do to corner the lieutenant and he struggled to regulate his thirium flow when he pre-constructed it. He began deliberately scanning groceries in the store just to distract himself, his grip needlessly tight as he steered the cart.