FIRST SNOW

"It's so pretty," I let a gasp leave my lips, as I held onto the cold metal railing of our dorm's balcony. "You really think so?" Wonwoo chimed in with his deep voice as I raised my eyebrow at his question.

"Why? You don't like snow?" I let go of the railings, as my hands were starting to freeze. "Not really. Snow is fine."

"Y'know, they say, that whoever you are with when the first fall snow started, you'd have a happy ending with them!" I grinned, as Wonwoo only furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Yonhae, are you trying to tell me something?"

"Oh, not really." I slyly smiled, ignoring how it was getting really really cold.

"Where do you even hear those stuff?" Wonwoo laughed it off, as I glared at him. He wasn't going along with my cheesy beliefs. "You hear it everywhere." I rolled my eyes, as he chuckles at me.

"You wanna play a snowball fight?"

"No."

"Oh. Okay." I nestled my left cheek onto my hoodie, as I watched fog leave my mouth from the cold weather. I wasn't really expecting much from Wonwoo, who is someone who is slightly... detatched.

"Are you cold?" Wonwoo asked, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his padded jacket. I hummed, slightly shivering from the decreasing temperature.

"Well, that's not my problem." Wonwoo grins, as I scoffed, hitting him with all the strength I could muster. "You're only nice to Mingyu, aren't you?" I huffed, shoving him aside to get back inside the dorm to escape from the freezing temperature.

"Oi, don't leave me."

"No, I hate you."

"Come here, I'll lend you my jacket." Stopping in my tracks, I turned around with a hopeful look. "Will you?"

"Yeah, so don't leave me here." Wonwoo tugged my hoodie, pulling me to his side. I grinned, as I felt his heavy jacket drape around my shoulders that shielded me from the cold.

"I thought you didn't like snow?" I looked over to him, who's holding up well with a hoodie and a leather jacket. "I never said so." He frowned as I squinted my eyes.

"You're really confusing."

"Still haven't got used to that after 7 years?"

"Please, let's not talk about that." I joke, waving my hands around. We both remained in comfortable silence, not a single word being uttered from the both of us.

"Isn't that the others?" I pointed to the van that stopped infront of the building. Wonwoo nodded, peaking over the railings. We both watched the other members who had returned from their schedule enter the dorm building, but we both stuck there, too unbothered to go out and greet them.

"Can I hit you with a snowball?"

"No."

"Aw, you're boring. I'm outta here. I'm playing with Soon-hyung instead." I huffed, removing the jacket, feeling warmth leave my body. I threw it to his arms before running out of the balcony to find Soonyoung.