W MAGAZINE SHOOT

"I'm wearing heels?"

"Yeah, but only small ones. You don't have to worry. We have bigger ones but you can try them on if you want."

I asked again, as I looked at the pairs of heels with interest. My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I see my stylist nod. A small smile appeared on my face, knowing that I was given another chance to explore new things.

Never in my life have I tried to wear heels, and now I can.

"Coups-hyung, I'm gonna wear heels!" A wide smile grew on my face as I immediately went to the other members to brag about it.

"You're too energetic." Seungcheol grinned, as I shake my head, disagreeing. One can't be too energetic.

"Try it on." Jihoon appeared from the side, as I looked at him as I heard the suggestion. The shoot would start in a few minutes, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, right?

Quickly walking back to my stylist, I ask her about the heels, to which she happily accepted to. I sit down on a chair, quickly putting on the said footwear.

"Wait, I'm scared." I let out a nervous laugh as Seungcheol approaches me, along with the others. "What if I fall?" My excitement slowly disappears as I remember how I have a bad sense of balance.

"You fall if you fall." Jihoon comments, making me look at him with a glare. "Watch me kill in these heels." His comment suddenly made me fired up, as I quickly stood up, catching my balance.

"Mingyu, we're the same height now!" A smug smile appeared on my face as he walks over with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, really?" He questions me before standing next to me.

"You're really taller than Mingyu!" Soonyoung laughs, pointing at how Mingyu suddenly looked awkward, standing next to someone who's unusally taller than him.

"Being tall is very nice— aH!" I was about to start walking, when I was suddenly thrown off balance, causing me to fall on my butt, and slide down a few steps down the stairs.

It was really unfortunate that we were hanging around the stairs.

Soonyoung bursts out into laughter after a few seconds of silence in the studio. I covered my face in embarrassment as Seungcheol quickly goes down to see if I was okay.

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine... just... surprised."

I scratch the back of my neck as I quickly take the heels off my feet. Never again am I wearing those heels again. I stood up, pain lingering in my legs, but thankfully, the pain wasn't that awful.

Climbing up with Seungcheol besides me, Mingyu and Soonyoung were still laughing at my epic fail.

"Y- You... haha... really... you're the best, Yello!" Soonyoung continues on laughing, as I glare at his antics.

"Yonhae, look. I'm taller than you now."

The moments from when I was taller than him was fun while it lasted.

"I hate you all." I hide my face in embarrassment as I feel Soonyoung's arms wrap around my body.

"Except me, right?"

"No."