Happy Birthday Boo

"Boo! Kwannie!" My voice echoed through the hallways of the building as I punched in the passcode to their dorm with one hand, trying not to drop the cake that I was holding. Just before I could open myself, the door opened, revealing Seungkwan who's hair was wet.

"Happy birthday my Boo! I baked you a cake." His eyes slightly brightened at the sight of me, as he glanced at the cake in my hands.

"You didn't, but thank you, Yonhae." Seungkwan grins, taking the cake from my hands and letting me in. I quickly followed after him, seeing a few other members crowding the kitchen.

"I heard you'll be doing your birthday live at the company, can I tag along?"

"What do you mean, 'can I tag along?', you are going, whether you like it or not. You have a schedule today dumbass." Seungcheol emerged from the small crowd, as I furrowed my eyebrows at the scolding.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes, sitting on the counter and watching them eat the cake I had gotten for Seungkwan.

"Kwan, I don't have money, is the cake okay?" I mumbled underneath my breathe, as Seungkwan glanced at me with a raised eyebrow.

"The others didn't even give me anything and they're eating the cake. I appreciated it. No need to give me anything else." I felt his hand ruffle my mess of a hair. I hummed, not bothering to respond to his words.

"Happy birthday, Kwannie."

"Stop greeting me, Yon-hyung."

"Okay, happy birthday."