FOLLOW THE LEADER

"Ah, stop bossing me around." I scratch the back of my neck as I laid my head against the window of the van. Ever since comeback week has started, all Seungcheol ever did was scold me.

"I'm not even doing anything."

I scoffed, crossing my arms in annoyance. It was true. I wasn't doing anything. In fact, the other members were causing more of a ruckus than me.

"Maybe if you didn't cause trouble last time then I wouldn't be bothering you now." He looks at me with a glare, which immediately made me shut up. I know that I shouldn't go against him.

Going against him would just put me in more danger. And, I know he wouldn't easily forget that one time I accidentally broke one of the props on set. It was pretty expensive...

-

"Say the name, SEVENTEEN."

I fiddled with my fingers, as the members started speaking. They weren't following the script... I think. I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet, and decided to do my own thing.

As much as I loved making noise, it wasn't exactly in my agenda to be the entertainment in today's gose episode. I wasn't in the mood and everyone knew it. Well, that's what I thought.

I thought they knew and that they'd let me do as I want but I guess a certain someone just wanted to disrupt my peace.

"Put your feet down." Seungcheol mouthed to me, but I only looked at him, questioning his words. After a few seconds of us staring each other down, I broke eye contact, as if I didn't hear what he said.

"Yello." He warned me, his voice getting slightly louder as he covers his microphone, not wanting anyone to hear him scold me.

I wasn't in the mood to put up with him scolding me for the stupidest things.

I glared at him, keeping my feet up on the chair without a care in the world. I didn't know why I was being a brat, but something in me says that him scolding me for no reason doesn't sit right with me.

"Yah,"

And I thought I was superior.

I felt my heart drop as he stood up from his seat as he acted like he was reaching for a bottle of water. I felt my breath get stuck in my throat as I was frozen in my seat.

Seungcheol hovered over my body, his face just inches away from mine as he bent over. "Last warning, Yonhae." He held onto my shoulder as he whispers into my ear.

I let out the breath I was holding as he sits back on his own seat, drinking from his bottle of water as if nothing had happen. I immediately brought down my feet in fear, nervously laughing.

Right... Follow the leader...