VLIVE Yellow Night #4

"Yello, how do I confess to someone?" I tapped my index finger against my chin as I looked out to window to ponder. It was a question that I saw often but it was the first time that I had actually acknowledged it.

"If I were you, I would just go for it, I guess? Maybe write a letter or a poem. Speaking from experience, I'm sure he would appreaciate it. Or she. I don't know." I placed my chin on the palm of my right hand, which I propped on my desk.

"If you have genuine feelings then I don't see why not. Maybe prepare a gift before asking them out? But don't go too overboard. The only person who deserves the best gift is yourself."

I leant against my seat, as I tap my fingertips against the surface of the kitchen table. Hearing footsteps near me, I looked up to see Seungcheol with Jeonghan. I raised my eyebrow, wondering why Seungcheol had brought the latter to our floor. But then again, the members would do the most unexplainable things so I suppose he's here to mess around.

"Cheol hyung, if I asked you out with a box of chocolates, would you date me?" Seungcheol didn't even bother to spare a glance at me, as his eyes was stuck on his phone. "Mhm, I guess." He replies with a monotone voice, obvious that he wasn't interested at all.

I frowned at this, I was dissappointed but not surprised. Though it seemed like Jeonghan was more interested in it than Seungcheol. "I would! I'd date you instead." Jeonghan smirks, as he leaves Seungcheol's side to sit in front of me.

"What? Yonhae asked me, not you!" Seungcheol dropped his phone on the couch before joining the both of us at the kitchen. Jeonghan looked at him with a raised brow, "You seemed uninterested. It's only right that I should take someone who you don't even want."

I let out a breathy chuckle as I watch the two argue childishly. I propped my elbows on the counter as I watched the two go on back and forth, completely forgetting that I was on live for a second.

"Yeah, good luck with your crush I guess. I hope I could have helped, even if the two won't stop fighting over me..."

"What did you say?"

"O- Oh, nothing.. nothing..."