INSIDE SEVENTEEN: Award Show

text in italic means the staff
text in bold is the caption

-

"Carats wonder why you look like you could murder someone during award sho– "

"Ah, really–" I broke into nervous laughter as I quickly reacted to the statement the staff gave me, covering my mouth with my hands in embarrassment.

"Suddenly shy"

I didn't know I looked like that.

"Do I?"

I slowly brought down my hands, seeing the staff pull out their evidence. I felt my face heat up as they were right, I did look like I could kill someone. Eyebrows furrowed with a piercing glare. Not to mention my crossed arms and legs.

"Where did you even get that?" I slightly smile, shocked at my intimidating appearance.

"Do you not like the performe–"

"No! No! It's not like that!" I quickly shook my head and hands in denial, as I feel my face heat up.

"In quick denial"

"I- It's just that... I like watching the performances and I'd like to take it as an opportunity to make me improve myself too." I scratched the back of my head, ending it with a small laugh.

"Wise words"

It was true, the other idols had a lot that I didn't have, and I wanted to make myself better by seeing what they do.

"Right, Dokyeom-ah?" As my eyes spot the certain boy, I pulled him next to me as he looked at me, betrayal and shock evident in his eyes.

"Ah, of course!... What did you say?"

"...You really..."

Seokmin laughed it off, hitting me with his right hand. I didn't want to laugh, but his laugh was just so contagious that it made me smile as well.

"Hyung, tell me, why do you like TWICE so much?" I felt my face get red at the sudden question, as I wave my arms around. It was obvious that he was trying to get me to be flustered.

"Sudden attack by Dokyeom"

"Wh- Why are you all attacking me today?" I complain, covering my mouth as I laugh. "And, what are you talking about?" I tried to shake it off, patting Seokmin's arm.

"Everyone saw you dance, hyung."

"No they didn't."