HIT THE ROAD ep. 14

"Why did you become an idol?"

"They say yellow was what you'd call someone who made you feel loved and happy.

Growing up, I never really had anyone to call my yellow. I didn't want the same thing to happen to anyone, so I wanted to become their yellow. I want them to feel loved, so I became an idol."

-

"What's your biggest fear as you are pursuing this career?"

"It's... losing myself. It's the last thing I want to ever happen. I became an idol because I wanted to be free. I'd lose my purpose on the stage if I ever lost myself.

My purpose on the stage is to tell others that one should be theirselves.

How could I tell them to be theirselves when I'm not even myself?"

-

"What question have you been asking yourself lately during the world tour?"

"The question I asked myself often was that if I really did have a purpose. I was scared that I wasn't what I was supposed to be. I was scared that I was useless, someone who doesn't belong to the group."

-

"Are you happy?"

"Me, happy? Yes. Very much. I was reaching my dreams with the boys and  it was enough to keep me happy. They're my family. And what's even more better is that I met so many Carats  support us.

I- It never really dawned on me that I'm standing here, on the stage, performing as people cheer me on, but now I do. And I'm very grateful for that."