Chapter 4 Sexual CONTENT

Sexual content is in bold so you can skip if you want to.

Jensen POV

I woke up on melody's couch In the middle of the night. I probably should've stayed there, but I felt as if this would be the perfect time to lay beside her. When I got in the bed with her I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight. I fell back to sleep.

10 hours later.

I woke up once again before, but this time it was morning time. Melody's phone buzzed and I reached over her to look who was texting her.

Misha: I'll be over in a hour. Love you.

Love you? Has she chosen him? Anger soon was all I felt.

Jensen writing as Melody : "Fuck off Misha!!"

Misha: What did I do? Whatever it is I'm sorry.

Jensen writing as Melody : I don't love you and you know that. Haven't you notice I've never said it back. Gosh I wish you would just learn!!!

Misha: you don't have to say it back. I understand. I just wanted you to know that I love you.

Jensen writing as Melody : I'm soooooo over your dumb ass.

Misha: Melody no im sorry I want do it again.

I didn't text back because melody was stirring and I needed to hurry and put her phone back. I decided to place wet kisses all over her neck.

She opened her eyes "What are you doing?' "Shh"

I started placing kisses from her neck to her core. "I heard her moan as I started circling her clit with my two fingers.

"Danm Jensen" I replaced my fingers with my tounge I licked up and down a couple of times.

ThIfoufound her entrance and started circling my tounge. "Jensen oh my god!!" She pushed her body down a little basically begging for more.

"You taste absoloutly Delicious" I kissed her passiontly letting her taste herself. "Please. I need you" "I need you too"

With that I aligned our sexes and slowly entered her "Shit" I mumbled. The pleasure was absoloutly amazing. With every thrust I made sure that she knew I wanted her more then anything.