Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of melody screaming. "Melody, wake up. Wake up" No matter what I did she wouldn't wake up. I hated seeing her like this. After a few minutes, Lisa barged in the room.

"What's going on?" "I don't know I woke up and she was screaming. I tried to wake her up, but she want budge. What should I do?" "I don't know.

A few seconds later Melody woke and immediately started crying. I scooted closer to her and held her. "Shhh Shhh it was just a dream." She pulled up and said, "He came back" "Who?"

"My dad and foster dad" she said in between sniffs. I pulled her back into my chest. "It's ok. Melody, even if they were here foreal I wouldn't let them hurt you." "Really?" "Really.

I care about you. More than you'll ever know. I can't ... I want let anyone touch your beautiful skin." "Thanks. You're amazing" "Mhmm. Now go back to sleep." With that she was sleep.
6 hours later

"Mhmm" I moaned in my sleep. Soon I woke up finding Melody's hand on my penis slowly pumping me. "Danm it, Melody ahhh"

She started slowing her pace down and it was killing me. "Please, Melody" Melody crawled down in between my legs. She licked my tip like a lollipop multiple times. "Why are messing with me melody?" "Shh"

She said just before putting her mouth completely on my not so little friend. She licked all around it and slightly bit down while bobbing her head up and down. She pulled away and I was able to gain enough strength to change our position. Melody was now laying on her back and it was time for me to mess with her.

I looked at her and she was smirking. I smirked to , then went down and sucked on her clit. Melody gaseped and moaned at the same time. "Hmm please" "Say my name" "M-I oh my god" "say my name and I'll stop" I chuckled at how irritated she was getting.

"Misha. Please I need you now." When she said that I started licking her from her belly button up to her neck. I started sucking on her sweet spot. "Misha baby please. " I decided that I've teased her enough and entered her. With each thrust her moans got louder and louder.

"That was" "absolutely amazing" "Yes. Hey I'm going to go home for a while. I'll be back at seven thirty p.m. I'm taking you out. Wear something nice. She smiled and said okay.

I forced myself to get up, put my clothes on, and walk to my apartment. Lord knows I didn't want to get out that bed. When I arrived home, I made reservations for the fanciest restraraunt in town.

Then I went to this jewelry store and baught her a golden necklace that said MC, a golden chain for her cartilage piercing, and a Pandora bracelet.

When I was done, I headed to Asos and got something to wear for tonight. I picked out a a suit that had a white collared shirt , grey coat and pants. My tie was a dark grey and my shoes were black. When I was done, I went back to my apartment.

Melody's POV

I decided to go shopping for a dress considering I've never had to wear a dress anywhere, but church and I kind of didn't want to wear any of those "Lisa hurry up" "I'm coming I'm coming" With that I was on my way to the mall. I didn't feel like staying there for long so I quickly chose a store and picked out a dress. It was a strapless badge dress. The top had rhinestones on it and the bottom was plain and fluffy "perfect" Lisa squeeled

Sorry for such a horrible chapter. I've been really depressed lately and it seems if I can't do anything right. I'm sorry.
Anyway this chapter is dedicated to @darkdasies for being my very first commenter on my first book.

XOXO bre