Chapter 5

Lisa POV

I came home and found Melody on the floor crying. "Boo what's wrong" "I'm a home wrecker" She said in between sniffs. "What do you mean?" "Jensen and Misha use to be a couple. They even have kids together. "

My jaw dropped down and my eyes opened wide. "Are you serious?" "Yes. I wish they at least told me." "Well you know what people say. Don't mess with those ex actors" I said trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work she just stared at me like I was crazy.

"Lisa really" "I'm sorry" "It's just that I really like them and I guess I've been trying to find something wrong with one of them so it'll be easier to choose.

I didn't know that that's what I was going to find out." "Let's Just try to forget them. Maybe right now you don't need a man." I finally got a smile out of her. "Lisa, you're right."

Two weeks later.

I just picked Melody up from her third group therapy session and she seems upset. "What's wrong boo?" "This is what's wrong." She handed me her phone and I read that she had 257 miss calls and 43 messages from Jensen.

Since the day she kicked him out he's been constantly calling, texting , knocking on our door, and sending bears with cards attached to them.

Melody refused to answer the door or the calls and to read the text messages and notes on the cards. She want even let me read them, but the funny thing is she want get rid of the messages, delete the phone calls , or throw away the bears.

"It'll be OK Mels" "No. No it want." "Why can't they just leave me alone" "because they might just love you" "If they loved me, They wouldn't have hid something like that from me. " "Okay Melody." When we arrived to our apartment, we saw a dozen of roses.

"Oh my god this has to the twentieth dozen of roses that misha has sent me" "Just talk to one of them" "No" "Why not?" "Because if I decide to forgive them, I know who I want, but I'm afraid to hurt the other person."

"Oh. Well can you let me know witch one it is?" "No" "Ugg well you're giving me no clues. You keep Jensen's stuff, but you also keep Misha's ." "I don't know what to do Lisa. I feel as if I choose someone that either way I might get hurt. Emotionally , Physically, Verbally, or Mentally.

I'm so scared" She said as we sat on the couch. "I'm just not sure about men anymore" "If you love him then tell him" Interrupting our conversation there was a little knock on the door.

I got up and looked through the peeping hole. "It's both of them" Melody let out a sigh. "Open the door" "Really" "Yeah" I opened it "Hey y'all can come in I was just leaving" They stepped in and I left.

Melody POV

I decided it was time to talk to them. I knew when I kicked them out that I wouldn't be able to be mad at them forever. We all stood there in akward silence until Misha spoke up.

"I'm sorry" "I'm ready" "For what" "To choose I can't keep going back and forth like I was doing before our argument . Y'all both mean a lot to me, but I just can't . Jensen, you are an amazing person.

Misha, you are too. You're kind, sweet, gentle, and incredibly sexy. Any Woman....... Or man would be lucky to be with you. You deserve way more then a damaged bitch that ruined your relationship." "You're not damaged or a bitch. Just promise me three things and I'll walk away no problem." "What?"

"One: To never harm yourself in anyway. Two: You'll stop talking down on yourself and three: That we can still remain close friends" I smiled and said , "I promise" "Ok" and with that he left. "So is it safe to say that you're 'my girl' "

I laughed a little while turning around to see Jensen. "I guess" Jensen picked me up and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked up a little pressing me up against the wall. "I've always wanted to do this" He said before pressing his lips against mine. Soon our lips were moving in sync.

Jensen gently bit my lip asking for an entrance and I immediately gave it him. Our tounges were now fight for dominance. As we deepened the kiss, a moan escaped my lips and that's when I felt Jensen's erection.

He once again gently bit my lip, but this time pulled away. "Danm Melody, I love you" I smiled a little. "I love you too" He put me down and kissed my temple. Jensen started walking towards the bathroom "I'll be back"

"Do you need help with that?" He gave me confused look. Danm he was sexy. "With that" I said looking down at his erection. " "Oh. Well I didn't want to pressure you into anything" I rolled my eyes and walked in front of him, bit my lip, and took off his shirt. "Babe" "Shh" I said while placing my index on his collar bone.

I dragged my finger down his toned body to his belt making his body shiver. I grabbed onto his belt and guided him into my room. "Are you sure?" "You act like we haven't done this before." "Well we haven't . We've had sex , but we've never made love and that's what I'm planning on doing" "ok bae"

He once again picked me up and we immediately started kissing. But this one was different it was full of passion. He placed me down and hovered over me not breaking our kiss. We both sat up and he started to unbutton my shirt.

Then he unclasped my bra. He broke our kiss so he could pull if my skirt and panties. "You're so beautiful " I bit my lip as he took off the rest of his clothing. Jensen got back on the bed a licked me from my core to my neck.

He started sucking on my sweet spot earning multiple moans. We rolled over and I was now on top. I alligned our two sexes and then lowered my self. Every movement was slow and felt incredible.

"Mhmm baby.... I'm about to cum'' "Shit ahh just bare with me jensen" Jensen came , but not to long aftwards I did to. "I love you Mel's " "I love you too" I layed on his chest getting ready to fall asleep, but then I heard someone enter.

Before I could act upon it, the person was in my room and had turned the lights on I quickly put on a big shirt and ran to hug the person "Oh my god. Jared!!" "Jared what the hell are you doing here and how do y'all know eachother."

"I came to see my favorite girl, but I didn't know that she had company" Jared didn't answer Jensen's second question so I did. "And when I was in foster care Jared use to buy me every night he could to keep me from getting raped.

One thing led to another and we started dating , but stopped because we didn't know how long distance was going to work" "Wait what?!?!"