Chapter 8: All Over Again

Two days later

Today's my first day back to school after

the incedent.  I knew from this day, until the end of the semester, jensen and I would have to hide our relationship from the world. It's going to be hard, but we can do this.

"Babe get up" Jensen said as he nudged my side

"Five more minutes?"

"You said that fifteen minutes ago"

"Ugh Fine."

I slowly rolled out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Just as I was about to shut the door behind me, Jensen slipped in and shut it.

He picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. Then Jensen started leaving a trail of hickeys on my neck.

I remembered the cutting marks on my thighs and that gave me the strength to speak up.

"Not now babe" I said

"Please" He said in between kisses.

"No..."

"Fine."

Jensen placed me back on the ground and left the bathroom.

I didn't want him to see the marks, he'd be so disappointed in me.

After I took a shower and put on my clothes, I walked to my first lesson of the day.

Jensen and I agreed not be seen together alone at all. It took a lot for me to make sure I got into a college, and it took a lot for Jensen to become a professor. If we get caught I can get kicked out and he can get fired.

:

Finaly I'm in Jensen's class. I've been waiting to see his perfect face all day.

I sat in my usual spot and a few minutes later Lisa joined me.

"So has the drama settled down?" She asked.

"Well I'm doing great! Thanks for asking and I guess you can say that."

"Good. So who did you choose"

"Miss carter and Miss cambwell, is there something you wanna enlighten the class about?"

"No sir" I said and he walked behind his desk.

"I wanna see you both after class."

I nodded and slumped down in my chair as he kept teaching behind his desk.

When class was dismissed, every one rushed out the room except for Lisa and I .

"So I'm guessing you chose Misha ?"

"Nope"

"Oh. Then why is your boyfriend being a total bitch?"

"Maybe because we were talking during his lecture and it's his job to make sure we learn."

"I guess his bitchy ways have rubbed off on you already"

"Oh my g-"

"Mhmm"

Lisa and I heard Jensen say before we looked in his direction.

"Lisa you can go."

Lisa got up and walked out the room. She didn't even say goodbye.

"I need.." Jensen trailed off.

"What?"

"I need you. That little 'No sir' did a number on me" He said looking down.

I looked down where his eyes were  and there I saw his erection.

I looked back up and smirked.

"Sir, I have a lesson in a thirty minutes and it takes me twenty minutes to walk there. Plus I don't think that's appropriate. I said with a evil smile on my face.

"Please"

"What happened to the whole 'We don't need to be seen by our selves'? And don't forget  we're in class.  We can't afford to get caught."

"Babe please..... Just a quickie. I can't teach behind my desk for the rest of the day.....Please."

I rolled my eyes, stood up, grabbed his hand, and started walking towards his office.

When we got into his office, I shut the door. Then I pushed Jensen up against the door as I fiddled with his belt.

Soon I had his pants and boxers down. I grabbed his large Member and put it my mouth.

Jensen put his hands on my head, grabbing onto my hair. His moans filled the small office.

After bobbing my head up and down on his penis multiple times, he finally came.

"Thanks babe"

I laughed a little "You're welcome."

"Are you going to come over my house tonight?"

"I can if you want me to."

"Thanks and are you going to be late too class?"

"No, if I leave now"

"OK, I'll see you later then."

I pecked Jensen on the lips, fixed my hair, and headed to my next lesson.

After a long hour in a half in math, I went to my apartments.

Jensen had two more Lessons to teach, so I wasn't going to go there just yet.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

I opened my door and there I saw Jared standing there shirtless. He looked soooo handsome. My eyes lingered on his body until he mumbled something under his breath.

"What?"

"I still love you. Tell me you love me too."

"Jared..."

"Melody please"

"I'm sorry, but I'm with Jensen"

Jared started giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"Jared that's not fair."

"Fine.. Just know that your boyfriend raped teens at the sex auction you were always in. He's not as sweet and innocent as you think!"

"Jared.. Leave now!"

"Just thought you should know"

"Now!" I yelled louder.

There's no way Jensen did something like that and if he did he's stopped right ?

Vote/comment/fan

Hope y'all liked it. It's not my best (I'm sorry) I've been really busy lately.