Chapter 12 Where you belong

Ok so I highly recommend you listen to

Where you belong by the weekend while reading this chapter.

I picked up the phone and called the man I really love. The man I should've chosen at the beginning. The man I needed to spend the rest of my life with.

"Hey"

"Misha I love you."

"What happened?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is I need you and I love you. You need to come back to me, where you belong."

"I love you too melody and I'm catching the next plane for you. Bye Love."

"Bye."

Four hours later

I saw him. His messy dark brown hair and his piercing blue eyes. It was all so perfect.

When he spotted me, we started running towards each other. You would think it's one of those romantic movies after he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I got lost into those beautiful eyes of his and leaned in until our lips connected.

We kissed like it would be our last. Our tounges doing a little dance. The way he bit my lip as we pulled apart. It was all so perfect.

"I love you." Misha said while he was putting me down and moving a piece of hair out my face.

"I love you too."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my car. We went to my apartment and instantly I felt that feeling. The one I haven't felt in a while.

Love.

We both sat up in the bed and shared a long passionate kiss before speaking .

"Me and you" Misha said while smiling

"Together" I continued

"Forever." He ended.

The end !!!!!

I love you all!!! Thank you for reading my books and I was wondering if I write a new book will y'all read it.

Depending on how many votes and new followers I get, I'll start writing something else sooooo

Vote/comment/share/Fan

Once again thank you!!!

XOXO Breana!!!