Chapter 6

Jared POV

"Yeah, why so surprised " I asked

"So have you slept with the whole cast of supernatural?" Jensen asked directing towards Melody.

"What?! No"

"Dude chill. Be happy that you have her."

"I am and I'm not allowing you, Misha, or the school rules to get in the way of that."

"Shit ,I forgot about the school rules. Jensen I'm starting over next semester and they once again put me in your class. We're  going to have hide our relationship.

"Babe it'll be ok"

"Maybe I made a mistake" I heard Melody say under her breath unlike Jensen.

"Well, it seems as if y'all have some things to sort out. So I'm going to go."

"Wait give me another hug before you go"

I gripped her tight, leaned down, and whispered in her ear "I'm coming back for you" I felt her body shiver as I talked, then I backed up and walked away.

When I was in front of the door, I looked back and saw her still standing there.

I blew Melody  a kiss, walked out the door and went to a hotel.

I played on the couch and put my earbuda in. I'm a man , but this song had me feeling some type of way. "I'm dangerously in love with you. You set me free. I can't do this thing called life without you here with me."

I've missed melody so much. She's the one I want. The one I need. The one I love. I will get her back if it's the last thing I do. I thought as that song ended and another came on.

"Tattoo your name across my heart, so it'll remain . Not even death can do us part."

I have a plan to break the two 'love birds' apart. A plan that'll have melody in my arms.

Melody still has feelings for me. I can see it in her lustful eyes. Her lips wanted to touch mine, as much as mine wanted to touch hers. Melody's hands wanted to wander my body during our hugs.

Mhmm I needed her at this very moment. She's the only one who knows how to fulfill my needs. I got out a piece of paper and started writing.

           Steps to getting Mel back

Step one: Make their relationship weak

Step two: Get Jensen to emotionally hurt melody.

Step three: Tell the school about Jensen and Melody.

Step four: Be there for Melody

Step five: Take her out

Step six: kiss her

Step seven: Make her mine.

It'll be that easy. Jensen doesn't deserve her. He probably  hasn't even told her about his past.

Only if she knew that he also went to the place that she was being sailed at, but the difference between him and I is that he bought girls to rape them.

I got him to stop and to persue his interest else where. Wait isn't he supposed to be with Misha?

Sorry for the short chapter. So what do you think about the new character, Jared .?Looks like Jensen haves someone fighting to do. Vote comment and fan. Love you all

xoxo Bre