Chapter 10

Jensen POV

I ran behind melody until I finally caught up to her.

"Hey babe, do you wanna grab lunch. I don't have another lecture to teach for the next three hours."

"Can't . I have plans." She said in a boring tone.

"Oh, what are you doing?"

"Going somewhere with Jp" Melody said trying not to smile.

"With who?!" I basically yelled.

"Jared..."

"Oh.. Him" I started to look down until I saw a trail of hickies on Mel's neck.

"Where the hell did those come from?"

"What?"

"Your neck!" I said  getting angry. People were now staring at melody and me .

"Cool the fuck down and lower your voice!" She said in a hushed tone.

"Cool down!? What did you and JP do last night?" I asked emphasizing JP. "Fuck? Huh?" I said getting louder.

"Oh my god the fucking hickies came from you! Remember yesterday morning in the bathroom? Yeah, dumb ass you should know that I'm better than that and trust me I had plenty of chances to suck him dry, to let him eat me out! To let the D meet the V, but danm it I love you, so I wouldn't do anything like that! I already had a major headache and your ass just made it worse. Gosh Jensen do you really think I would cheat on you?" A tear ran down her face.

Melody turned around and started to walk away, but then I grabbed her arm. She turned around and her face was soaked with tears.

"No, Melody I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry and I .... Think we need ...... A break."

I heard my heart break when she said those words.

"Baby please?" I said as tears started running down my face. I hate crying especially in front of people, but my whole world just broke into a million pieces.

"You don't trust me and relationships are built off trust."

"I do trust you. It's just that I get so jealous seeing the guy that basically saved you and you being so close."

"I think we need to be on our own for a while."

"What happened to 'you're not going to lose me'? Can we at least talk about this later?"

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight."

"See you!" I said before she walked away.

Danm I screwed up. I'm about to lose the love of my life and probably my job. I know one of these students are going snitch about our argument in the middle of the commons.

I went into my office and screamed as loud as I could. Why am I such a dumb ass. Gosh! I pulled out my secret stash of liquor and took a couple of swigs.

I then decided to cancel class and go home. When I got home, I passed out on my bed.

                              Melody POV

I was laying on my bed crying into my pillow when I heard someone come into my apartment.

"Melody?"

I looked towards the entrance of my room and there I saw Jared. He was wearing a white button up, a white beanie, and a dark pair of jeans that showed off his perfectly round ass.