Chapter 7

Jensen POV

"What the hell Melody" She turned around as if she was snapped out of a gaze.

"What?"

I sighed in defeat.

"Is Jared just going to swoop in and take you frome me?" I asked.

I'm not going to lie. I'm scared that Jared is going to just take her. She basically jumped out the bed after making love to me to hug him. Her body wasn't even fully covered. I love her and I just got her. I can't lose her.

"What?! Babe you have no reason what so ever to be jealous of Jared. Yes we were forced apart, but my feelings for him is far from gone. "

"I j-just really love you. You're presence makes my rainy days sunny. My love for you is so strong that it scares the living shit out of me. I just got you. I can't lo-" I was cut off by Melody's warm lips.

"You're not going to lose me. Stop worrying.

She once again crashed her lips onto mine. She bit down on my lower lip and I immediately gave her entrance. Soon  our tounges were fighting for dominance, but I gave up and let her take over. I kind of like the way she's taking control.

She pulled away leaving me gasping for air. Melody pushed her lips to my ear "Round two?" She whispers. I smiled and nodded

:

I woke up next to Melody's bare skin. I loved this and hoped to be able to do this for the rest of my life.

I needed to get up to go to the bathroom , but melody's grip on my waist was too tight.

"Baby.."

"Hmm"

"I gotta use the bathroom."

"Ugh can't you hold it"

I chuckled a little at her adorableness.

"Babe...."

"I don't wanna let go"

"Fine I'll just use it he-"

"Nope! Go pee" she said while rolling over.

I once again laughed at her.

Then I got up and went to the bathroom.

                       Melody POV

My phone started ringing as soon as Jensen entered the restroom.

"Hey, Misha"

"Hi. Umm I'm leaving town in like five minutes."

"Okay.... When are you coming back?"

"Three months or never..."  He trailed off.

" Wait what!?"

Jensen was now out the bathroom staring at me.

"Yeah, I think I need a new start so I packed my kids and my stuff up and decided we were going to move to California."

"You didn't even come to say goodbye"

"I'm sorry"

"No, you're being selfish. Just because things didn't go your way you're leaving. What about Jensen does he know you're taking the kids?"

"First thing I love you more than anything. I can't watch you be with Jensen I might do something stupid and hurt you, so I'm moving for your benefit and yes he knows."