Chapter 8- First day of sleep

I woke up to the beeping sound of my alarm clock. Sitting up on my bed I looked at the digital clock on the bedside table. It read 6:00 in the morning. It was way too early for me to wake up so I went back to Dreamworld.

~~~~~~

Ugh, why do I always forget to close the blinds?

The light that shone through my window was blinding my eyes but I was too lazy to do anything about it. I rolled on my bed and covered my eyes with my pillow.

Groaning, I stood up to close the curtains. What is today even meant to be. Okay, so this is how this week went.

Monday: I got expelled from my previous school.

Tuesday: I slept throughout... actually I slept until Friday.

Saturday: I enrolled at Clifford.

Sunday: I gallivanted through Clifford. Wanted to know the environment a little before my first class.

Then we have today, which is Monday. This makes it a week and a day since my expulsion. And err... I'm meant to resume school lesson today.

I checked the time on the clock which hung up on the wall of the room. It was 9:47am.

"Should I just skip classes." I asked myself. "I'd just tell Mom that... um." I said scratching my head, trying to think of a reasonable excuse to skill.

Why do I even have to tell mom anything. I mean, they're not here right. I could do whatever I want! Thanks to dad, I no longer have to think of excuses for ditching school. I guess that is one of the perks of being in a boarding school.

I stood up and went into the bathroom to shower. After showering I crawled back into bed, getting comfortable under the warm duvet. After some minutes of staring at the ceiling not being able to sleep, I decided to read one of my favourite novels that I brought along with me from home. I've read THE GOOD BEE so many times but I decided to read it all over again.

By the time I got to chapter seven, I checked the time on my phone. It was already 11:53am. What's the use of staying here alone till 3:00pm. Maybe I should just go for class today since it is my first day of school here.

Like they say 'first impressions matters alot'.

I stood up and trudged to my mirror. I looked at my reflection I wore a black T-shirt and black jeans. My hair was left down. And of course I didn't bother to apply any make-up.

I walked out of my dorm room, contented with what I was wearing.

According to the timetable I was given, I was meant to be having chemistry now. Part-two of hallway roaming began. I walked around looking for my locker. What was the number again.

Just then the bell rang. 'what was the bell about' I wondered. My question was answered when students from different classes suddenly filled the hallways of the school.

Ding! It must be time for lunch. I followed the direction of the crowd, allowing them to lead the way to the cafeteria.

When I got to the cafeteria I looked inside. There were so many tables for students, designed to accommodate different numbers of students. And oh, the walls were also white. Is there even anywhere in this school painted with a paint colour other than white.

When it got to my turn to select my food, I became very indecisive. The school had so much varieties of food to choose from. But as the healthy person I am, I went with an apple.

After some minutes......

Ring!

I heard the bell ring. Damn it lunch is over. I guess I remained undiscovered.

After lunch, I went back into the hallway to continue my search for my locker. After wasting so much brain energy trying to remember my locker number, my lazy brain finally did some work. I remembered that my locker number was on one of the papers handed to me by the principal.

I rummaged through my schoolbag for the paper.vwhen I found it, I ran my finger across it until I saw '42B'. Then I heard the bell ring, making all the students in the hallway disappear into their different classes.

Roaming the halls, I walked about looking for a locker with number '42B' written on it. After searching for six more minutes, I spotted my locker. Running up to it, I opened it and found it empty.

Oh that's right, I haven't collected my books yet. So what then is the use of looking for an empty locker.

Sighing, I shut the door of my locker, getting ready to go to my next class. Which is biology.

Once again, I walked around the school in search of something. I just opened random doors, interrupting different lessons before finally opening the right door.

"Miss, are you a student?" A woman in her fifties, if I'm guessing right, asked me. She should be the teacher.

"What do you think?" I asked her looking into her grey eyes.

She sighed. "Miss, you are twenty-seven minutes late." the teacher told me.

"Okay" I replied.

"I would tolerate your attitude today, just because you're a new student. Now introduce yourself to the class." she instructed me.

I turned to face my new classmates. Two people looked familiar. The hot bully and Ryan were also in this class. Oh, and I almost forgot. Sitting right next to Ryan, was the bitch who spilled coffee all over me the day before.

"As you all can see I'm new here." I said, stating the obvious. "I'm Megan, no my name is uh.... Lola, Jennie, Ella, Rosé, Lisa, Jisoo, Anna........" I was listing when I was interrupted by the teacher.

"I think that's okay. Go take your seat." she said guesturing to the seat next to Ryan.

I walked over to the seat, looked at a smiling Ryan, before finally taking the seat.

"This is gonna be a long lesson." I muttered under my breath.

Then I took out my stuff and placed them on the desk, preparing for the lesson. Haha, who am I kidding. I was preparing to sleep. I laid my head on the desk and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~

"Wake up, wake up." I heard someone say while shaking me by my shoulder.

"What?" I asked, opening my eyes to see Ryan.

"You slept through out the lesson." Ryan said.

"So?" I asked him.

"So, you missed everything taught today. Class is now over" he replied. "Do you know how much knowledge you lost today?" He asked me.

"You know what, I'm going back to my room to sleep." I said standing up and walking away.

"Wait, what!"

"You heard me. Like you said, I've missed more than half of the lessons today so what is the point of attending more?" I asked him. He was silent. "Exactly, I'm leaving." I turned around and walked away.

Surprisingly, I found my way back to my room. I opened the door and immediately laid down on my bed, then closed my eyes to sleep.

*****

A/N: Hi I used my unnie names from blackpink in this chapter.

Questions: If you were jade, would you do the same?

Leave ur comments in the comment section. Don't forget to vote and share.

I love u all.

                                                    Aisiella💞
******

Name: Jade smith.

Hair colour: dirty blonde.

Eye colour: ocean blue eyes.

Dressing style: T-shirt on jeans, converse or boots.

Likes: Strawberry, Libraries, Taking walks.

Dislikes: skirt, gowns, make-up