Chapter 19: WANTED.

I waited outside the office door for like forever. I wonder what they were talking about that is taking them this long. Since I was just standing idle, I decided to walk about a little. Ok now, who believed that? Ha! The reason I decided to walk around wasn't because I was idle, it was because presently I am the most WANTED student enrolled in Clifford academy for delinquents. I began walking, no not walking... I was running back towards the exit of the school so I could go back into hiding.

As I ran down the hallways, I hoped I don't run into anymore 'trouble'. Note: I air-quoted trouble.

Oh, you know how it always happens in movies when you say anything like 'what is the worst that could possibly happen', that's when something bad is bound to happen.

I suddenly felt a mysterious hand grab my wrist and dragged me into a dark room. I would have said it was Karen, but this hand was way stronger than Karen's. Strong enough to drag me into the room without wasting time and at the same time not attracting much attention.

Then I heard the door shut. I looked around to find where I was but the room was so dark.

"What the fuck!" I shouted. Just as I said this, my reflexes kicked in. I punched the person in the stomach. I think.

"Ow." A familiar voice said in pain.

Then I heard a click. I t was the light switch. The room that was previously filled with darkness was now lited up. I guess my eyes had already adapted to the darkness. When the lights came back on, I struggled to keep my eyes open. After a few seconds of blinking, my eyesight became stable. I then turned to look at who the kidnapper was. Maybe I misspoke. It wasn't kidnapper, it was kidnappers. And they were Karen and a Kayla that was hugging her stomach. Just as I thought Karen wasn't that strong to drag me here. It was Kayla who did most of the kidnapping. But still both of them are still kidnappers.

"Of all people to punch, you chose me?" Kayla asked.

"You asked for it." I answered truthfully.

"No I didn't. 'Cuz I don't remember saying ' hey Jade, punch me." She said, adding some dramatic guestures.

"Exactly, you didn't say hey. You just kidnapped me!" I yelled at her.

"Kidnap?" She scoffed. "I didn't kidnap you."

"Yes you did." I protested.

"I told you we shouldn't help her." Kayla said, turning to her sister.

"Help! You call this help?" I asked.

"Duh, what else would I call it." Kayla asked me.

"Kidnap." I replied.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked in exasperation. "Tell me how any of this leads to kidnap?"

"I was walking peacefully, ON MY OWN..." I said making sure to lay emphasis on the last three words. Then I continued. "...when you forcefully dragged me into this..." I trailed off. Where are we anyway, I turned so I could have a look of my environment. Without stressing myself I instantly knew where I was. With all the mops, brooms, rags, and every other thing that could be in a janitors closet. "... Janitors closet!" I said, completing my earlier statement.

"Stop it, both of you!" Karen yelled, finally speaking up. She turned to face me. "We brought you here because we needed to talk to you. And since you are kinda WANTED by the whole school, we couldn't talk to you in public."

"Oh, that makes sense. Unlike what some people are saying." I said, referring to Kayla.

"Hey, what did I say?" Kayla said defending herself.