Chapter 13: Questions and answers.

I stood there for some seconds in a staring competition between the blonde and I. When I saw he was serious and not about to give up, I started to take little steps backward, getting ready for an escape.

"Why are you staring, like what you see Carter?" Karen asked.

So the blonde's name is Carter. Now that I know, I can stop referring him as the blonde boy or blondy.

"What can I like, when all I see are A4 papers standing in front of me." Carter said, looking Karen up and down.

Okay, that is it. Karen stood up for me, so I have to at least do something for her.

"What do you mean by A4 papers?" I asked him. I took steps towards him, until the distance between us was so little.

"I mean, why would I like what I see when I'm only looking at flat girls." He said.

Okay now you've got me. I know that wasn't directed at me but Karen because I am definitely not flat, at all. You could put it as I had an hourglass body figure. That is my hip line is proportionally equal to my bust line. And I also had a well defined waist.

But then, Karen wasn't exactly flat. She only looked flat because of the clothes she was putting on. I know some of you would be asking. "How do you know when you just met her today and have only seen her in the clothes she was putting on now?" The answer is that I am an expert in this aspect. She should have a very beautiful body figure. She was tall and slender. I'm guessing that she should have an inverted triangle body figure. This means that her bust line is wide than her hip line. And she also have a well defined waist.

"Shut the hell up, Karen isn't flat." I protested, shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"Oh, you know I wasn't talking about her but you, huh. I hope you do know that you are flat." Carter asked.

I usually wore oversized T-shirts or bogus clothes which usually hide my body shape.

"I know my body figure, now watch your appearance before you talk about others." I warned through gritted teeth.

I was suddenly knocked down to the ground. I heard ringing sounds in my head.

"What the-" Before I could finish my statement I felt legs hitting me all around my body.

"We've been overlooking some of your bitch attitudes. You're lucky this time, because the one you offended is not here. But in my eyes, you days of grace are over." Carter said.

"Stop it, you're not meant to hit a girl. And especially not like that." Karen shouted with her high-pitched voice. She was hitting Carter on his shoulder. He didn't even buldge.

"It's just a warning, next time it would be worst." Carter warned as he and his gang walked away, leaving me laying on the floor and Karen trying to help me back up.

"Get up, let's get out of here before anyone sees what just happened." Karen said helping me back up to my feet.

"Oww." I winced in pain. "Who does that to a girl he hasn't ever spoken to except for this one time." I asked, managing to dust some dirt off my clothes.

"Carter does that." She answered sacarstically.

"Thanks for the info." I returned the sacarsm.

"You are welcome." She said, smiling.

"Okay, stop with all the sacarsm now."

"Okay, okay. What do you want to do then?" She asked me.

"I want to sleep." I replied yawning.

"Who sleeps after being badly beaten by boys?" She asked.

"Me." I answered her question even if it was a rhetorical question, and wasn't meant to be answered.