Chapter 10 - Change of hair colour.

Today was my second day at Clifford, but officially, it would be my first. I wore a gray shirt and a black high-waist jeans, and walked out my room.

My first class was maths. I was lucky to locate it early today. I opened the door of the classroom and walked in. The class was so noisy and the chairs were shifted to the students convenience. The boys were talking about whatever boys talk about. While the girls were obviously gossiping about top cute boys, or talking bad about someone.

I walked over to an empty seat at the back of the classroom next to the window. I removed my phone from my pocket and opened it to check my social media accounts. Just when I was about to look the screen of my phone, I saw a text message. It was from mom.

Mom: Good morning, I hope you are    okay. You haven't been answering my calls or returning my messages. if there is anything bothering you, remember you could always tell mom. Love mom❤️

Ever since I got here I've been avoiding any calls or texts from both my mom and dad. I locked the screen of my phone and put it in back into my pocket.

Something's off. I looked up to find what was wrong. The whole class was suddenly quiet. Just then Zayn and his group of friends entered the classroom. I also noticed that the whole classroom kept on shifting their gazes from Zayn to me and back to Zayn. How did I even manage to get the attention of the whole class, when I'm just sitting quietly at the last row of the class. Zayn walked towards me, stopping right in front of my desk, his friends tailing after him.

So this is why the whole classroom went silent, and the attention was drawn to Zayn and I.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked him.

"Who?" He asked.

"You." I answered.

He chuckled. "Just cuz we are in the same class doesn't mean that I am stalking you" he said.

Hmmm, he actually made sense for once.

"And besides you are sitting on my seat." he said pointing at the desk.

"Whaa?" I asked, confused.

"Bitch, get up. At least know your level in here." One of his friends said. I noticed he was also here the day I first met Zayn. He had blonde hair and gray eyes. And he was also the definition of what most girls want, but not me.

"See look, I don't give two fucks about who you both are, or your levels. What I know is that you two should stay the fuck away from me." I said, finally having enough of their shit.

They both looked at eachother, then laughed. I know it was lame but I'm not really a delinquent.

"Stand up." Zayn said in a low tone.

I ignored him, looking out the window. I felt someone drag my hair, making me stand up to my feet. I look at the person to find Zayn.

"What the fuck!" I shouted. I was ignored as Zayn and his blonde friend took their seats. Zayn was sitting on the one I previously occupied, while blondy was sitting on a seat next to Zayn.

I was furious, and filled with rage.
I went up to Zayn's locker.

"What the hell?" I asked him. He ignored me once again. He continued to prepare his books for the lesson. Okay that was it, I was mad now. I flipped his books to his face. He looked so shocked.

"Next time, don't mess with me" I then walked out of the classroom. So much for 'official first day at school'. Suddenly I felt a force pull me back with my hair. I turned around to find an angry Zayn, looking down at me.

"What now?" I asked.

"The guts of this bitch." He said. "I've let you go so many times but not this time."

"Stop." I heard another male voice say. It was Ryan. "She doesn't know anything about this school." He said, dragging me from Zayn and pulling me to his back in a protective manner.

"I don't give a damn fuck. I told you to teach your girl the rules." Zayn said.

"Will you stop calling me that?. He is not my boyfriend, neither is he a friend." I said.

"Excuse me?" Ryan asked.

"I said you are not my boyfriend, and I don't need your help." I said, crossing my arms above my chest. From the corner of my eyes, I could see a smirking Zayn.

"I never said-" Ryan was saying until I interrupted him.

"Hey, hey. I can't remember asking for your help. And I don't need protection against someone like him." I said.

"Shut up!" Said Zayn.

"Don't you ever in you damned fucking life tell me to shut up." I said to Zayn. "AND. I. DON'T. FUCKIN'. NEED. YOUR. HELP." I now said turning to Ryan.

"Okay you don't need it. But judging from the colour of your hair, I would say that is not true." Ryan said.

"What?" I asked him. "What do you mean by colour of hair." I asked, looking at the tip of my hair that were still blonde.

"Not there, touch the top centre, or just your scalp." he said.

I touched my scalp with my hands, looking back at my fingers, finding them red. They were stained with blood. My blood!. My scalp is bleeding!. My hair that normally was blonde was now red at my scalp level. My hair was bleeding because of Zayn!.

"Aaaaarrggh!!!" I screamed looking at my red fingers. Suddenly, I started hyperventilating. "You!" I shouted pointing at zayn.

Slowly my vision started to blur, until everything eventually became all black.

******

Questions

Do you think jade was too harsh?

Does this change the way you see Zayn?

Is it in a negative or positive way?

Apart from me, who else likes Jade's badass attitude?
(Cuz I'm lovin' it.)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you!!!!
XOXO💜

******

Name: Ryan Hart.

Hair colour: Blonde hair.

Eye colour: Green eyes.

Dressing style: sweaters, Baggy chino trousers, perfectly gelled hair, and sometimes a tie.

Likes: Reading, and impressing adults.

Dislikes: Questions about his past.

                                                          AISIELLA 💞