Trio(Trevor Jackson, Kaylaniquiocho)(2)

Y/n pov

I'm awakened by the sound of the front door opening and closing making Trevor and I wake up.

"Stay here" He says gently lifting me up from his chest.

I try and rub the sleep out of my eye as he leaves the room.

There's a long moment of silence and I start to grow worried.

Before I get the chance to get out of bed I see Kaylani come into the room and go to the closet.

I get up and go into the closet as well.

"You okay babe" I ask as I see her frantically stuffing clothing in a duffle bag.

"Yea I'm just going to my moms for a while" she says closing the duffle bag.

I can feel my feelings get deeply hurt from the thought of being away from her.

"But wh-"

"Y/n it's not the big of a deal just stay here with Trevor !" She snaps at me and I go silent.

She silently packs another duffle bag and I just watch.

Maybe she's right.

Maybe she needs this time away to get help.

Maybe I was overbearing her.

"I'm sorry" She says walking up to me with her bags in her hand.

"No your okay I get it" I say trying not the let my voice crack.

"You forgive me ?" She asks and I nod.

"Don't be mad at me" she says kissing me on the forehead.

She just walks past me and I follow behind her to the door.

I kind of stand back as her and Trevor give their final goodbyes which involves the two kind of being intimate.

Impure thoughts kind of flood my mind making me go walk away to the kitchen.

I start to think about all the special times Kaylani and I had together in here.

I open the refrigerator and I grab some strawberries and whip cream out and go to the sink to rinse the fruit off.

As the water runs I hear a flashback of our small session on the island behind me.

I bite my lip at the thought.

I can hear the music we created play in my mind.

I go and sit on the counter and eat my fruit.

I apply some whip cream on the strawberry and I'm hit with another flashback.

"Fuck" I mumble to myself.

My legs spread further apart as my mind is cluttered with moments of us.

I finish my fruit just as Trevor was walking into the kitchen.

"I was looking for you" he says with a small chuckle walking up to me.

"Were you now?"

"Yea I was thinking we could do some things since we have the house to ourselves." He says slightly squeezing my thighs.

"I second that motion" I look up at him.

His hand slides up to my neck from below.

I pull him closer to me and he lowers his head.

Our lips collide and he pulls me closer to him.

"Ride my face"

I nod and he pulls away.