Lawyer(Jahseh Onfroy)

Y/n's pov

"Right this way ma'am" the guard directed me toward a heavy door and opened it for me.

"It's going to be the last door to your right" He guides me.

"Thank you" I say giving him a small smile.

"Mhm you sure are welcome" He says biting his lip seductively.

If I wasn't at work I would most definitely take him right then and there because lord knows how sexually frustrated I am now a days.

I fix my skirt before walking down the hallway to the last door to my right.

I reach the door and I fix the wild curls to my fro before opening the door and adjusting my glasses.

I see a male figure sitting in the corner of the dim lit room with his knees to his chest and his head in his lap.

I sit myself in the small chair under the desk and retrieve my papers from my suitcase that laid on it.

"Excuse me" I say to the male slightly annoyed.

He lifts his head up and it takes everything in me not to bite my lip at his attractive features.

He raises his eyebrows at me and I feel a small puddle start to form in my underwear.

"May I help you ?" His raspy voice speaks.

"You can help me with yo dick that's for sure" I say under my breathe.

"Can you please come sit down so we can discuss this" I say adjusting my glasses once more.

He looks at me for a minute and smirks before getting up and sitting in the chair across the desk.

I can feel myself throbbing between my legs to I cross my legs and keep my face strong.

C'mon not now. For Christ sakes I'm at work.

"What's your name" I ask.

"Jahseh" He states boldly.

"Last name?" I ask writing his first name down on his profile paper.

"Onfroy" He says before laying back on the chair.

"Ok" I mumble while writing it down.

"What are the charges against you and what is your claim from your prospective." I ask looking up at him.

"She said I beat her and I didn't even touch her" He says nonchalantly.

"You can touch me" I say under my breathe.

"Oh is that right" He says darting his eyes right at me.

He then get's up and walk over and sit on the desk in front of me.

"Excuse me?" I ask trying to lie my way out of this like ian know what I just said.

"I heard you. Even when you think you mumbling I can still hear you" He says before lifting me out of my chair and sitting me on the desk.

"I don't know wh-"

"Stop lieng" He says while wrapping his hand around my throat making me moan.

He spreads my legs open making my skirt rise all the way up to my waist.

He keeps eye contact the whole time making me even more turned on.

He removes my panties and begin to rub harshly on my clit.

"Oh Jahseh" I moan out.

"Your moans are pretty" He says in my ear.

I feel his erection on me as he pushes himself against me.