Personal Assistant (2)(Woody McClain}

Y/n pov

"Y/n"

"Y/n wake up"

I blink with my eyes closed and I immediately feel a headache coming in making me groan in pain.

"I think she's waking up" I hear Woody and I open my eyes.

"Man shutup being so loud" I say grabbing my head.

"Sorry" He says raising his hands.

I roll my eyes and sit up but regret trying to do so because of the pain shooting through my left side.

"Here. Let me help you" He says reaching out for me.

I grab his hand pulling myself up, wincing occasionally out of pain.

I get out of the back of the van and walk into the club "Lemonade" while Woody is trailing behind.

I walk inside and I see Josie talking to one of the Go-Go dancers and I semi-limp over to her.

"Hey Girl" I say to her and she smiles and hugs me

"Girl what happened to you?" She asks making me laugh.

"Nothing Major. Is Ricky in ?" I ask looking to see Woody talking to Kat and I immediately walk over to him and drag his dumb ass with me.

"What's the matter?" he asks trying to keep up.

"Dumb ass" I mumble.

"Yea he is come on" Josie says taking us to the office.

"Who was he talking to ?" She asks waiting for the security guard to open the door for his office.

"Kat"

As we're entering the room Josie reaches over and smacks Woody in the head.

"Ow" He says reaching for his head.

"Stupid" She mumbles shaking her head and walking over to Ricky and kissing his head.

"Ayo wait a damn minute" I hear Cortez say grabbing his gun next to him.

"No, it's not him" I say grabbing Woody and placing him behind me.

"That's not Rudy" Ricky says setting down some paperwork.

"How do they know my twin?" I hear Woody ask from behind me.

"Long story" I turn and say to him.

"That's not Rudy. That's Woody" Ricky says coming from behind the desk and walking up to me.

"Hey Rick" I say hugging him but making sure not to hurt myself more than I was already in pain.

"Girl go sit down" He says playfully pushing me to the side making me laugh.

I go sit on the couch next to Josie and I lay my head on her shoulder.

She pats my hand and I give her a small smile.

"You wanna go patch yourself up" she asks as we watch Ricky and Woody talk to one another.

I nod and we both get up.

"See you later babe" Josie says while reaching up and kissing Ricky on the cheek.

"See you later princess" he says making me playfully roll my eyes and yawn at the two.

"Oh brother" I say face palming myself.

I then walk over to Woody and he lowers his eyes since I'm smaller than him and I stand on my tip toes to reach his ear.