Innocent (Taehyung)

Y/n pov

I shift uncomfortably in my seat as I become more nervous of my surroundings.

"I told you I didn't want to come here!" I fuss quietly at Taehyung as I tugged on my dress.

"Calm down" he says sternly cutting his eyes at me.

"No I told you I did-"

"TAEHYUNG! MY MAN!" I hear in a distance making both of our heads snap in the direction the sudden eruption came from.

I tug on my dress once more kissing my teeth and I feel his hand clamp onto mine making me freeze.

"Pull on it again and watch what happens" He whispers before his face brightens with a smile and he get's up from his seat.

I watch him stroll over to the individual who seems a bit familiar but I couldn't really put my finger on it.

I watch as they make small conversation and the look that's plastered on Tae's face.

That look of innocence I hate so much.

"Y/n" I hear next to me and I look over to the voice next to me.

The lady points behind me and I turn around and I see Taehyung and the man both looking at me.

Did I do something wrong?

"Yes" I say but it comes out as more of a question.

"Come" Tae says extending his hand from afar and I get up.

I pull my dress down a bit and I see a quick expression of annoyance on his face before he quickly rolls his eyes.

I sashay over to him and I place my hand in his and he pulls me to his side.

"This is y/n" He says tightening his grip on my hip.

"Hello y/n" The man says nodding his head at me and I return the favor.

We then engage into small talk and I glance up at Taehyung and he has a stern look on his face and I already know what that means.

"Well it was nice talking to you I think I'll go back to the table" I say pulling my dress down that keeps rising.

I go to walk away but I feel his tug on my arm and I turn around.

"Yes?" I question as he pulls me towards him.

He slowly leans down to my ear and I feel my heart rate increase.

"I see you don't like to listen, we're going home" Tae says quietly making sure not to be heard in the formal setting.

He leans upright and he raises his eyebrows and nods his head and I nod trying to not make people suspicious of the hole I've dug for myself.

He takes my hand and place it on his arm and placing his hand on top of mine letting me know he was sick of my bullshit.

"We are gonna go now, she's getting a bit tired" Tae says with a smile and the man he was talking to smile.

"Goodnight you two, enjoy your evening" He says with a polite smile.

"We will, thank you" he says before turning and walking towards the table we were sitting at.

I sit down and he does the same.

"I'm gonna go say goodbye on our behalf, stay here" he demands never taking his eyes off of me.

I nod never meeting his gaze.

I feel his cool hand grab my face gently and he makes me look him in the eye.

"Tae I-"

"Aht aht aht you've said enough" he says never breaking eye contact.