Stepdad (Bryshere Gray)

Y/n pov

"Y/n come here" I hear my mother yell making me roll my eyes.

I finally had a day off from school and it's been nothing but caring to my mother needs.

"Coming !" I shout back while putting on my fluffy monster house shoes.

Due to my laziness, I slide down the railing being extra careful not to fall.

"What did I tell you about sliding down my damn railing" My mother jokes bringing a smile to both of our faces now that we are in each other's presence.

"I have someone I want you to meet" My mom says while cutting her eyes to the side and back at me.

I look over and I raise my eyebrows at the tall male figure that was standing next to my mother.

'Ouu Damn' I say in my head looking at the attractive male in front of me.

"Um...hi ?" I say more like a question than a greeting.

"This is Bryshere, your stepfather" She says making me look at him again.

Those lips....

"Nice to meet you" He says smoothly while extending his hand for me to shake.

I politely take his hand and shake it.

"Well I'm gonna let you two bond while I finish up dinner. Maybe you can show him your room" My mom says with a smile.

I nod and look up at him for confirmation.

He pulls his plump lip between his teeth, biting it while nodding.

I hoped he had them same impure thoughts I was having about him, about me.

I lead the way to my room and let him take in the display of my room.

My walls were painted my two favorite colors, lilac and plum.

I have purple lights going around the boarder of my room.

My computer desk is organized and set.

My tv played 'the loud house' lowly in the back.

My bed decor and unicorn bean bag is of my favorite colors.

The huge rug that laid out in the middle of my room is of the color white.

My walls holds wall decor making my room pop.

"So I take it as your favorite color is purple" He asks looking at me.

"Lilac and plum" I correct making him nod.

"Your room is nice" He says walking over and stretching out over my bed.

"Come join me" He says grabbing my remote and begin flicking through my channels.

'You can fuck me that's for sure' I say in my head making a small chuckle come from me.

"What's so funny" He asks with a chuckle and a smile.

"Nothing" I say as I grab my fluffy Lilac pillow and lay next to him.

"Your room is nice for a fourteen year old" He says.

"Your five years in the past buddy" I say smirking.

He looks over at me with wide eyes and I laugh.

"You nineteen" He questions.

'Mhm. That means I'm legal and you can do whatever you want to me' I think while trying to control my tingling lady part.

I nod.

"Dang you short" He says making me laugh.

"I'm literally the same height as my mom" I say sitting up and crossing my legs.

"Yea and you look just like her" He says grabbing my chin making me blush.

'Only if you knew what your doing to me' I say in my head.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check in with my mom for a sec you can stay here or feel free to c-" I start.

"Why you leaving so soon" He asks pulling me back on the bed.

"I just was gone go check up on my mom" I say trying to get up again but this time he laid ontop of me.

"But the party just started" He said slightly parting my legs.

I feel a throbbing sensation between my legs and I began shifting.

"I wouldn't wanna move too much if I were you." He said before letting his head sink into the crook of my neck.

I let out a low moan as his mouth latched into my sensitive spot.

He bends my legs back and position himself in between my legs.

I let out another moan as he began grinding on me making me become wet.

His hands start grabbing and squeezing on my thighs making their way to my throbbing clit.

I moan a little louder making him cover my mouth with his hand.

His hand make its way to the top of my shorts and I tense up.

His hand slips into my shorts and I moan again.

I begin pulling at the sheets as his fingers slip inside of me.

I moan loudly behind his hand as my back formed a high arch.

His fingers go deeper and my mind goes blank.

"The food is finished ! Come eat" I hear once I'm about to climax.

He pulls his fingers out and sticks it in his mouth.

I aggressively fix my shorts and get up.

He does the same and follow behind me.

Just as I'm about to turn the corner to go downstairs he pulls me back.

"Don't think this is over" He whispers in my ear.

I grow wide eyed and run down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He's a freak and I like it !

And so does my mama.