Wrong Word (Luke James)

Y/n pov

"I swear sometimes you make me sick !" I fuss as I opened the door to our home and walked in.

"Man you just trippin now" Luke said as he closed the door and took his coat off.

"You just always on some bullshit !" I yell from the kitchen.

"You the one on bullshit ! You mad at me because I didn't pull yo chair out at the restaurant ! Who the fuck gets mad over that !?" He yells while coming into the kitchen.

"I swear you really starting to piss me off y/n and I don't wanna be angry at you" He says calmly while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Punk ass bitch" I mumble while grabbing out the pot from the cabinet and rinsing it out.

I then see his hand turn the water off and he turned me towards him.

"What you just say?" He said lowly with aggression.

As much as I wanted to deny it....I got scared in a matter of two seconds.

I can sense his anger rising and it was starting to scare me.

There was a long pause before I spoke.

"Luke I'm so-"

"No repeat what you just said" He said coming closer.

With his body pressed up against mine and his cool minty breathe fanning my face. It was a turn on.

I look into his brown orbs and they were no longer soft and loving. They were solid and angry.

"Because If I heard correct you said I was a-......" He started but started chuckling.

Now I've been knowing luke for a while and anytime he cuts himself off and chuckle, he's infuriated to say the least.

"Luke d-"

"Nah don't start with that, I'm finna show you a bitch" He said before grabbing me by my arm and bending me over the table.

I almost instantly feel my pearl start throbbing.

I hear his belt buckle jingling making my fear rise.

"Gone call me a bitch, take this off" He said pulling on my fitted dress.

I slowly and cautiously start to take my dress off making him get impatient.

"Hurry up !" His voice boomed making me jump.

I remove the dress leaving me in my lace undergarments.

"Bend over" He said lowly while he held a devious smirk.

I bend over on the table again and I feel his presence behind me.

"Now I'm gonna ask you one last time. What was the word you said" he said calmly while pulling off my panties.

This only made me ache and want him more.

"I'm sorry babe" I said as he ran his hand along my slits.

"That's not what I asked for" He said pulling me to him by my waist.

The way his hands caressed my body drove me insane.

I felt my bra unclamp and fall around my wrist.

"Where all them balls you had just a second ago at ?" He said.

I bit my lip harshly to suppress my moans that wanted to escape.

"Because if I heard correctly" He said spaciously.

He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me to his chest.