Trio (Trevor Jackson, Kaylaniquiocho)

Yn pov

"Come on Yn ! Your gonna make us late on our first day" Kaylani yells up the stairs to me.

"Omg here I come" I roll my eyes and come down the stairs.

"Yes baby, that's our girl" Trevor said grabbing Kaylani and I and kissing our cheeks.

"You guys are talking about me making us late and you guys are fooling around" I say as they start showering me in kissses.

If you didn't take the hint, yes we're in a polyamory relationship.

I'm considered the 'baby' of the relationship.

Then there's Kaylani she's kind of like the middle man.

Then Trevor. The head of everything.

He starts to push us out the door and we get in our car and strap up.

It's our senior year in high school and we all can't wait to get out.

We've been together since sophomore year but we've been friends since elementary school.

He starts up his black charger up and we go to the one building I aspire to leave from.

Once we get there, we have no intentions to socialize with people. Just get our schedules and go to class.

Once we get our schedules I kind of pout on the inside.

I don't have all my classes with Trevor or Kaylani.

A have my morning classes with Trevor and my afternoon classes with Kaylani.

Our classes were always together and this is the first time we're ever apart.

I slowly walk out of the office while Trevor and Kaylani are sucking each others face off while saying goodbye.

I just keep looking at my schedule in disbelief.

I didn't hear the two calling my name until they both grabbed me.

I look up and Kaylani's holding her arms out for me.

I go and hug her as a small tear ran down my face.

"Yn your overreacting" she said and I can feel her rolling her eyes.

"I know but I'm gonna miss you" I say looking down. Trevor and I both know that Kaylani and I have a special bond and he's fine with that.

The bell before the warning bell rings and we split off and go to class.

I watch Kaylani as she struts to the opposite end of the hallway.

She's so confident. I know she won't do anything to break this relationship up.

"Hey Yn, she's fine" Trevor says wrapping his arm around me.

I look up at him and he gives me a small smile before kissing me on the head.

I wrap my arms around him as we both walk into the classroom.

We go and sit at the table in the back corner and I sit on Trevor's lap.

I look down and admire him as he scrolls through his phone.

"Something you wanna say ?" He asks looking me up and down.

I never actually really got the chance to look at him in detail.

I shake my head no before wrapping my arms around his waist and lay my head in his chest.

He places his hand on my thigh and I tense up a little as my heart starts to race.

Trevor and I have never had a sexual encounter yet so this was new.