Playing Hard To Get (Elijah Kelley)

Y/n pov

"Y/n you coming to the party tonight right" I heard a random guy ask me.

"Who's" I say while never taking my attention off of my paper.

I swear as much as I don't like these children they sure do love having conversations with me.

"Elijah's. your all time favorite crush" He said making the class laugh.

"Okay first, I don't like him and second, I'm not going actually" I say making the class go bonkers.

I really don't understand why they make it such a big deal for me to go to parties.

"Oh come on it'll be fun. Your always the hype of the party" This girl said.

"Aw thanks" I say touching my chest.

"So is that a yes or no" She asks.

"Still no" I say shrugging.

The classroom filled with groans and fussing.

I just might end up going.

Just as I finish my paper, the bell rings.

I grabbed my bookbag and was out the door.

The hallway is filled with children and I struggle with trying to get to my locker.

I unlock my locker and throw my books in.

"I know your going to E's party tonight" Keith says while opening his locker.

I smile at the by-passers that says hi which is basically the whole hallway.

I'm everyone's favorite.

"I'm actually not" I say grabbing out my textbook for the last period of the day.

Which just so happen to have Elijah and the others in there.

Keith wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk to class.

"Why the hell not" he questions as we walk into the classroom and sit down.

"Why what" Elijah asks turning around.

"Y/n not coming to the party" Keith says with his arms folded.

Everyone gasps and looks at me.

Jesus

"What you mean you not coming" Elijah asks while opening his arms.

I walk into his embrace and hug him as he does the same.

"If you come I'll have something waiting for you" He whispers in my ear and slides his hand down to my butt.

"Boy please. You wish" I say pushing his hand away and sitting down next to him.

"Don't play hard to get with me ma. I always get what I want" He says while getting close to my face.

The whole class burst out in ouu's.

"You wish you could have what you want" I say leaning my head on Bryshere's shoulder.

"Hey y/n/n" He said hugging me.

"Where's luke and woody ?" I ask Bry.

"I'm right here my love" Luke says walking over to the table.

"Hey !" I say hugging him.

He's my favorite out of everyone.

Well besides Elijah of course.

"So you still have yet to explain why your not coming to the party" Elijah said.

"Because I don't feel like it" I say throwing my legs in his lap.