Chapter 202 - I Want The Yun Ling Elixir

There is a huge disparity in military strength, and Jun Xuan Xiao expected that the Chu people had no way out of their predicament. He was too lazy to meddle in their situation, what does it matter to him if the Chu people live or die?

    But Shen Yu took the Chu's as his family, and if the Chu's were exterminated, Shen Yu would certainly be sad.

    "I'll go to the nearest Wu Ding city to dispatch the government soldiers, it will only take me ten days to get there and back." Jun Xuan Xiao added after a pause, "I'll take Yu'er with me."

    Chu Ling knew that Jun Xuan Xiao did not trust the Chu's ability to protect him from the Xiongnu.

    "Hmm." Chu Ling nodded and said, "There is no need for Yu'er to accompany us in the danger, it is indeed safest to be by your side..."

    If Jun Xuan Xiao is willing to give a helping hand, the three thousand Xiongnu would not be able to get out of Dajing's territory alive, not to mention easily relieving the siege for the Chu clan.

    Chu Ling certainly knows that Jun Xuan Xiao's action, is entirely on the favor of Shen Yu.

    "Are you... really willing to help us?"

    "I have one condition."

    "You tell me."

    Chu Ling didn't know what Jun Xuan Xiao would ask for, but in a life and death situation, he no longer cared what price he had to pay.

    "I want the Pregnancy Elixir."

    Chu Ling's gaze is complicated, Jun Xuan Xiao wants to take hold of the pregnancy spirit pill, it is also to make him actively withdraw from the marriage contract with Shen Yu. Because without the pregnancy spirit pill, the bloodline cannot be continued, and the reason for their marriage is also gone.

    "How did you know about the Pregnancy Elixir? Yu'er told you? Yes, he must have confided in you about his woes for this."

    Jun Xuan Xiao didn't speak, Shen Yu didn't tell him about the Pregnancy Spirit Pill.

    "Yu'er never wanted to marry me in the first place, you can rest assured." Chu Ling said bitterly, "You haven't seen it, these days he has been waiting for you to appear day and night."

    The knot in Jun Xuan Xiao's throat rolled, and the cold hard tone of his voice finally showed some warmth.

    "I know."

    "Then, why are you..."

    Chu Ling asked halfway and then kept silent, the entanglement between Shen Yu and Jun Xuan Xiao, although he doesn't know the details, but he could guess about sixty to seventy percent.

    "Alright, I will take the initiative to cancel the wedding, but the Pregnancy Spirit Pill is only effective for those who are carrying the Chu bloodline, so it's useless for you to take it..."

    "You don't need to care about that." Jun Xuan Xiao interrupted him.

    Chu Ling looked at the man in front of him, and the more he felt that he could not figure out his thoughts, he can't help but be afraid.

    Jun Xuan Xiao this person is unfathomable. In the future, It's better to be his friend than be his enemy.

    "Right, Yu'er and I can't get married, so the pregnancy elixir won't be of much use to the Chu family, so there is no harm in giving it to you."

    Chu Ling took out a white jade pill bottle from his sleeve and handed it to Jun Xuan Xiao, while shaking his head and smiling bitterly.

    "I thought I might be able to use it today, but it seems that fate cannot be forced."

    When Chu Ling finished speaking, he took off his red ceremonial robe.

    "Within ten days, there will be reinforcements."

    Jun Xuan Xiao carefully put the jade bottle of elixir in his armored suit, and also gave his promise.

    "Do you need me to send a few more people to help you?" Chu Ling asked.

    "No need."

    Jun Xuan Xiao turned and left, the more people there are, the easier it is to be discovered by the Huns, and the Chu guards are no different from a burden to him.

    Shen Yu was waiting eagerly at the bottom of the mountain, and when he saw the mute guard coming back, he greeted him.

    "How is it? Big brother Chu Ling is he..."

    "Get on the horse."

    After Jun Xuan Xiao signed language, he went to take Shen Yu's hand, and Shen Yu avoided it in a fit of annoyance.

    "You still haven't told me, big brother Chu Ling, how are they doing?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao's eyes were cold, it is not even a real marriage, and he keep thinking about Chu Ling? Hearing Chu Ling's name repeatedly, Jun Xuan Xiao was suppressing his anger.

    "He's fine, get on the horse."

    Jun Xuan Xiao coldly and stiffly made a sign language, and then threw Shen Yu on the horse's back, Jun Xuan Xiao moved up, and turned his horse around.

    "Where is this going?" Shen Yu asked bewildered, "Isn't it back to the Chu Mansion?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao rode his horse and it ran wildly, he arrived at the back mountain in less than half an hour, according to what Chu Ling said, he will find a hidden ordinary rock with a small piece of bloodstone embedded on it, because of the humidity and the sun, the color has changed from blood red to dark red.

    "Can you open this mechanism?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao asked in sign language, the day they entered the secluded Taoyuan entrance together, Chu Ling demonstrated it once, and ordinary people can't remember that complicated technique, but Shen Yu can remember it.

    "First you tell me where are we going."

    Shen Yu glared, the mute guard is really getting disobedient to his orders, and has been taking matters into his own hands, overbearingly fiddling with him however he wants.

    Carved out of the same mold with a certain someone.

    "Report for help." Jun Xuan Xiao said in sign language.

    Shen Yu immediately knew that the Chu Clan might not be able to withstand the advances of the Huns.

    "What about the people of the Chu mansion? And what about the thousands of ordinary people?" Shen Yu asked anxiously.

    "Then it all depends on how fast you can bring in help."

    Jun Xuan Xiao's sign language made Shen Yu instantly feel the weight of responsibility, and he meekly fell silent.